No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley's Return Date and Opponent, Still Uknown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    GBP has no say over what Mayweather does...If Mayweather wants Bradley,they will get it done if Bradley can get TR to get on board...
    Golden Boy would just pay Top Rank a flat fee for his use, while Top Rank stays out of the promotion. Similar to the Vanes-Lara fight where Top Rank paid Golden Boy a flat fee for Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      Bradley stay losing
      Actually, Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley has never lost.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        There certainly is a lot of risk - after all, Rios got dominated by a severely unknown lanky Cuban. And yes, Bradley does have more skill and likely could beat the wider range of opponents. That's why I wish he'd do what's best for his career and take a damned fight. He needs to be active, and he needs exposure. He's not as marketable as Rios. I think that's a fact, despite being more skilled. Bradley might be more marketable to boxing fans, but Rios is more marketable to the public.

The best thing he can do is go out there, be active, and dominate as much as he can. I don't believe he's going to be an elite level fighter, but who knows. He's still young. He can't afford to be sitting around waiting for the biggest payday.
        I agree,Rios is more marketable being his race and his style of fighting..But Bradley can be with the elite level bro,weather you believe he beat Pac or not he danced with him for 12 rds..That says something,not to mention Mayweather and Pac won't be around for ever,Bradley is more then capable of carrying the WW div and beating everyone campaigning at WW right now...So to say Bradley won't be an elite level fighter is a bit crazy if ya ask me...

I also agree that Bradley needs to fight,although I'm not someone who thinks it a big deal if he only fights once this yr..The man said he wants big fights which is smart,why put wear on ya body fighting tune ups and stay busy fights...But at this point it's time for Bradley to get rolling,it's been long enough without a fight signed...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Actually, Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley has never lost.
          corrupt judges made that possible

Comment

Shut up smuck..You believe Arum paid off three respected judges??You most likely believe Bush and Bin Laden are on a beach sipping margarita's as well..

It was a close fight,judges don't need to be corrupt to see a close fight for either fighter..

Comment

Shut up smuck..You believe Arum paid off three respected judges??You most likely believe Bush and Bin Laden are on a beach sipping margarita's as well..

It was a close fight,judges don't need to be corrupt to see a close fight for either fighter..
              it wasn't a close fight

mr ''i hate cheaters'' yet idolizes shane mosely lol

Comment

I'm just saying, on paper he never lost.....like Rios has never lost.

Comment

Only one thing for Bradley to do: The haters will hate because....well he didn't really beat Manny....Nobody wants to fight a guy who leads with his head not named Ward....People aren't digging the uninspiring techniques Bradley employs....

Go to the closet and dust off the Zab Judah!! The gatekeeper commands thee.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Tim will be the man by the time all is said and done. The new king of boxing is about to arrive
                    you cant be serious are you from his town or something

Comment

GBP has no say over what Mayweather does...If Mayweather wants Bradley,they will get it done if Bradley can get TR to get on board...
                      lol only a fool believes this.... like 50 said, floyd is a golden boy fighter.... besides, Floyd, Ellerbe, and Haymon absolutely despise Arum, they arent going to make a fight that makes Arum money

i cant believe people actually think there's truth to any of this..

Comment

Working...
                      X