Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch "To get the Ward loss off my record before I retire would be the best thing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch "To get the Ward loss off my record before I retire would be the best thing"

PrettyBoy32 posted a thread misquoting Carl Froch so here is his full thoughts on a potential rematch with Andre Ward, amongst other things.

Froch would love to get the blemish off his record before he retires but is not interested in the fight right now because of the lack of interest from TV broadcasters. Froch-Ward II is not a PPV fight in America.

FaaggotBoy32 has since blocked me

That is a bit different than what he posted

Comment

It would probably be a ugly fight with Ward winning a boring ud. Rather see Froch fight GGG or Chavez. I would only like Ward Froch 2 if it went down in England.
      Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 06-05-2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

If Froch can do this, he may go down as the second or third best super middleweight ever, depending on where one places Eubank.

Comment

Thanks for clearing it up.

Comment

Comment

Froch-Pascal II anyone?

Comment

So he'd take the fight if there was interest, but there's no interest so he'd rather make bigger money for other fights.

Makes sense.

Comment

Who's the lady anchor on Sky Sports? Shes freaking fine.

Comment

Froch should try get Ward to the UK, now would be a great time to do it.

Plus Ward has been inactive, if Froch has any chance of winning now would be the time!!

Comment

Working...
                    X