No announcement yet.

Physical intimidation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    If Wladimir gave me that look, I'd probably piss my pants. And then when I heard the Ukrainian accent, I'd be like, "oh God, I'm gonna be found in a basement somewhere, hanging from meat hooks."

And you can tell Haye was shook. He tried to play the goofy, care free role, but he was shook.
    Lmao ! That's good stuff! Wlad the impaler huh lol

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
      10:43-10:48 just to end it all xD

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
        "You're interrupting again..." Funny ****, basically when Haye started going off on his random 'hard on' tangent :gay: thats when you knew he couldn't take the stare anymore.
        I could literally feel the same fear that Haye had when he gave him the stare. I actually felt like Wlad was gonna punch me in the face.

It was like I was in Haye's shoes.

Comment

Wonder if Tyson actually ever made someone really piss themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
            That's a great nickname, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
              10:43-10:48 just to end it all xD
              OMG, I'm watching more of the video, and it looks like a grown man talking to a child.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                I could literally feel the same fear that Haye had when he gave him the stare. I actually felt like Wlad was gonna punch me in the face.

It was like I was in Haye's shoes.
                Wlad got that pre-fight boxing intimidation but I think Vitali can get the nod overall since he can intimidate hundreds, maybe even thousands of rioters and special force police to basically break up a fight on his own

Someone needs to edit the vid so it's only where hes speaking to them and then the shot of everyone running away

Comment

James kirkland, and then ishida shut that down real quick haha

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                    Big George Foreman
                    This!

Big George was as intimidating as they come, you think Tyson was a bad man? Foreman destroyed Norton and played yoyo with Frazier. He was supposed to kill Ali, end his career, that's how bad Foreman was.

Other guys coming to mind in modern times are Lewis, mainly his intimidation of Bowe lol that **** was hilarious

Comment

Another interesting question would be - what fight in history has been contested by 2 really legit, physically intimidating guys. Lewis v Vitali is a good recent 1 as a top fight example between ATGs, any other really good or notable ones?

Comment

Working...
                      X