Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Around what age is a man at his physical peak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around what age is a man at his physical peak?

I was thinking 24-28.. Them are the years where you can reach your top condition, I would think...And it goes downhill about 35... Whats your thoughts?

22-33 imo, it depends on each individual

Comment

Depends what he's doing and on the individual. In a very arbitrary general sense I'd guess 26-29.

Comment

I think 30.

Comment

it depends on your size. a compact body matures early, and a long one takes time to fill out.

a bantamweight might be in his physcal prime in his late teens. mike tyson was at his absolute zenith in his early 20's.

lennox lewis took several years beyond 20 to fill out.

it depends on the man, the sport, the build, the injuries he has and how they've healed, etc.

Comment

Biologically, they say late 20's early 30's. Each person is different. I'm in my late 30's and I can say I'm in great shape, but don't recover like I once did. The male body starts to lose Testosterone at about 28 or so at 1% per year thereafter.

That's only if you don't do anything. I workout, eat right, don't do drugs and have lots of sex. All those things contribute to keeping your T levels high.

I just got my full physical done with blood work about 2 months ago and the doctor told me my t levels were that of someone in their 20's. Just take care of yourself and your 40's can be as good as your 30's, with a little bit more recovery time of course.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Biologically, they say late 20's early 30's. Each person is different. I'm in my late 30's and I can say I'm in great shape, but don't recover like I once did. The male body starts to lose Testosterone at about 28 or so at 1% per year thereafter.

That's only if you don't do anything. I workout, eat right, don't do drugs and have lots of sex. All those things contribute to keeping your T levels high.

I just got my full physical done with blood work about 2 months ago and the doctor told me my t levels were that of someone in their 20's. Just take care of yourself and your 40's can be as good as your 30's, with a little bit more recovery time of course.....
              Good answer, bro..Thanks..Im looking to get back into sports at 27 after years of party phase..

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
                Good answer, bro..Thanks..Im looking to get back into sports at 27 after years of party phase..
                I'm nothing special, I just take care of myself. At 27 you should be indestructible.

Comment

I'm only in my early 20's so I can't really speak from experience but from what I read about the topic, it's around 28 and then slowly your levels start to drop off. Though with modern medicine and everything we have available to us we can stretch our prime for longer. Back in the day in Boxing you would be done by 33 at most but now you have fighters still competitive in their late 30's and freaks like Bernard well into their 40's.

It really depends on how you treat your body and genetics. If you eat/drink (water :d) well, stay in good shape, train smart (training hard for years will take its toll on your joints when you get older, ask any heavy lifters in their mid/late 30's) and take supplements you should be good. On top of the health benefits, you will also look younger. My dad eats healthy, takes supplements and trains and 50 yet he could pass for someone 10 years his junior at least. Same with my grandad, he's in his early 70's yet he could pass for someone 20 years younger. He hasn't aged a bit in the past 10 years visually.

Comment

Guessing 28 to 32

Comment

Working...
                    X