Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariza "Pac can KO JMM in 1 round if he wanted, fight wont go past 3"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ariza STFU about what will happen in the ring. Your a fitness coach.

Comment

Ariza trying to talk like Floyd.

STFU already.

Comment

Pac could probably have KO'd Mosley, but for sum reason he weren't his usual self in that fight, not many flashy, speed combo's like normal for Pac, i reckon it's 'cos he's safe and friends with Shane, to much respect a gwarn, didn't wanna make him look a twat or kick the f*** outta him

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
          Pac could probably have KO'd Mosley, but for sum reason he weren't his usual self in that fight, not many flashy, speed combo's like normal for Pac, i reckon it's 'cos he's safe and friends with Shane, to much respect a gwarn, didn't wanna make him look a twat or kick the f*** outta him
          LEG CRAMPS!!!

He mentioned it after the ****ing fight. I don't know how not a lot of people know this!!

Comment

yeah yeah yeah

i remember all this "pacquiao has improved since the last fight" and "pacquiao will beat him easily this time around" talk before the 2nd fight too.

pacquiao "might" ko jmm but jmm is gonna make him work hard for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
              "No, for sure, it's not going to go the distance. You know, those fights, you know, his body didn't cooperate with him. He had problems; got him out of the game plan, got him walking into the right hand a lot. They think that they have Manny's number; the problem is that Manny just wasn't the fighter that he is now...Everything is different now and we're going to see that on November 12th," stated strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza, who is currently in the Philippines wrapping up the first three weeks of training in Baguiao City as Manny Pacquiao continues to prepare for his highly-anticipated third bout with Juan Manuel Marquez on November 12. According to Ariza, they're way ahead of schedule as they get set to return to California this Saturday to resume training at Wild Card gym

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10936.html

1 round?
              jmm is not a walk over like how ariza thinks, i do genuinley think pacs gonna win but lets be real its bullshit if ariza actually believes it is going to be an easy win or stoppage, do i personally want to see marquez finally stfu yes, pac vs jmm 1 & 2 can give jmm an advantage in those close fights but pac is more faster and stronger along with heavier either way wont mind seeing marquez get put to sleep in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                yeah yeah yeah

i remember all this "pacquiao has improved since the last fight" and "pacquiao will beat him easily this time around" talk before the 2nd fight too.

pacquiao "might" ko jmm but jmm is gonna make him work hard for it.

i can see Nacho stopping the fight in between rounds 8 and 9

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
                  Nope try again. It's seem like most hardcore Pacfans likes to sugarcoat Manny's performances when he doesn't KO some of his opponents. They said he took it easy on Margarito, but Margarito took some of Manny's most hardest punches and he never went down. The ref or Margarito's corner should've stopped it, but i don't think Manny would've knocked him out. You don't averaged 89 punches thrown per rounds just to take it easy on your opponent, you do so because you're trying desperately to clean his clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    Nope try again. It's seem like most hardcore Pacfans likes to sugarcoat Manny's performances when he doesn't KO some of his opponents. They said he took it easy on Margarito, but Margarito took some of Manny's most hardest punches and he never went down. The ref or Margarito's corner should've stopped it, but i don't think Manny would've knocked him out. You don't averaged 89 punches thrown per rounds just to take it easy on your opponent, you do so because you're trying desperately to clean his clock.
                    It seems like most Floyd fans like to sugarcoat everythin he does and says, and like to try bringing down Manny's reputation when Floyd's bein criticised.

He Obviously never took it easy on Margarito, jus look at your mans face post-fight. But what people say is he let up on him in the final 2 or 3 rounds cause the damage to Tony's face was ****ery, and plus Tony weren't goin down for noone lol
                    Or maybe he never put the effort in against Shane to reel Floyd in to a faulse sense of security so he finally took the fight..........
                    Or it seems like Bombs knows whats poppin and he had leg cramps, i can't remember that but my man seems adamant lol

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i can see Nacho stopping the fight in between rounds 8 and 9
                      possible.

but jmm is gonna fight.

jmm knows how to fight pac and will make it a tough fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X