No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves-DeGale Rematch May Come Sooner Than Later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves-DeGale Rematch May Come Sooner Than Later

Frank Warren would like nothing more than to see a rematch between bitter rivals George Groves and James DeGale as a flagship bout on their new dedicated boxing channel.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well then there goes floyds claim to being a bigger attraction then amir khan in england 40,000 it's impressive for him but khan gets that even on a bad night ... mcCloskey fight this closes that argument and another false ridiculas claim from floyd that we are all accostommed to now ..

Comment

Degale needs to focus on this guy and Groves needs to focus on Paul Smith both tough fights. Will be a proud man when degale becomees euro champ!!

Comment

please no. . . it will be EXACTLY the same as the first. . . Degale might get the decision this time. . . if these guys fought 100 times, 99 times it would look exactly the same - 50/50 on who the judges pick as a winner. . . literally you could split the scoring criteria in half with these guys depending on how you score. . . I had Degale winning the first fight, but Groves winning certainly was acceptable. . . PLEASE NOT YET. . . 2-3 years down the road. . .

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          please no. . . it will be EXACTLY the same as the first. . . Degale might get the decision this time. . . if these guys fought 100 times, 99 times it would look exactly the same - 50/50 on who the judges pick as a winner. . . literally you could split the scoring criteria in half with these guys depending on how you score. . . I had Degale winning the first fight, but Groves winning certainly was acceptable. . . PLEASE NOT YET. . . 2-3 years down the road. . .
          Think you are very wrong, degale stops him this time....

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
            Well then there goes floyds claim to being a bigger attraction then amir khan in england 40,000 it's impressive for him but khan gets that even on a bad night ... mcCloskey fight this closes that argument and another false ridiculas claim from floyd that we are all accostommed to now ..
            lol, you can't compare what so ever. First off, Khan-McCloskey was on Saturday 10pm, your going to get more viewers around that time, the only time you going to get huge amount of boxing fans at 5am is when Ricky Hatton fights. 2nd, Khan-McCloskey was promoted strickly in the U.K where as Mayweather-Ortiz was hardly promoted at all in the U.K.

If Mayweather fought in the U.K, did a whole 3 months of training camp & promotion over here, he'll do great numbers, not Hatton numbers but very good, evident in selling 40,000 in a fight that wasn't promoted in the U.K what so ever.

Comment

he was fighting an irish bum there to be whipped just like salita was and everyone still bought it listen no ****er in the uk likes mayweather he's racist, a woman beater, and last but not least a coward plain and simple say what you like about english fighters but they fight anyone the last decent opponent mayweather beat was hatton 4 years ago whats that say ? and even that was a fix according to the judges hatton won one round up till the tenth which is unbeleivable soon as floyd steps in there with khan/ or manny and beats them il give him credit if he steps in whoops khan and loses to manny il give him credit but the chances are he wont because he wont fight anyone he knows for sure he wont beat.

Comment

I can see I'm dealing with an idiot here.

Comment

georgey groves is no "bitter rival".
                  he beat de gale fair and square twice.
                  it was tight on both occasions but, beaten never the less.
                  this has made de gay bitter at losing.
                  my advice would be, deal with being able to lose and accept that there are judges in this sport.
                  prefight, de gay said he was gonna ko gg and never yet still, gave it the biggun about betting.....if it were allowed that would have skinted the **** and his crap trainer.
                  adam booth done them a favour by approaching the bbbofc and discovering that the bet would be not allowed.
                  also, de gay has since said, "im past the gg loss now" and recently said "i want to get him back in the ring" this happened only after fish face warren signed gg and said on the quiet to de gay that he would get him the fight.
                  i believe that fish face thinks de gay is a bigger cash cow than georgey groves.
                  i am really hoping that once they touch em up again that, gg kos the **** and as he hits the deck have a massive richard on the ****s face and then walks over to warren and says "im fukin off to america you fish faced ****".
                  i need a poo.

Comment

Working...
                  X