No announcement yet.

I don't know why mayweather still gets ranked in the p4p lists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
    All I see is mayweather handpicking bums or dragging great fighters 3 or 4 weight classes up untill they get fat and slow. He's now calling out Mathew Hatton FFS. It's about time floyd gets dropped from the p4p rankings or there's something seriously flawed with the whole thing.
    No No No....he's ranked in the GAY P4P list

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
      Not sure. I mean he only shutout the number 3 guy on the planet in his last fight. He sucks!!!
      JMM was number 2 ... but he looked like a number 8 with the extra weight
      he didnt train right

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo-Raine View Post
        Wheres the link to him calling out Matt Hatton...

Thx in advance bud.
        http://www.sportinglife.com/boxing/n...al_103909.html

MAYWEATHER KEEN ON MATTHEW HATTON? Marquez JM 8/11 Hatton R 11/10 Draw 25/1
        Click here to bet on boxing with Sky Bet!
        Click here for more boxing news

Matthew Hatton could be in line to fight Floyd Mayweather as doubts continue about the American's planned showdown with Manny Pacquiao.

Pretty Boy had been set to fight Pac-Man on March 13 next year but negotiations have hit a stumbling block due to a row over blood testing.

The disagreement has led to Golden Boy Promotions and Team Mayweather looking at possible alternative opponents - leading them to consider Hatton.

The Mancunian admits he wouldn't hesitate to sign up for the fight, giving him the chance to avenge the defeat suffered by his older brother Ricky in 2007.

"It was very surprising to be linked with him," Hatton told the Manchester Evening News.

"I was at a friend's party when Gareth Williams from my promotional company phoned and said that Golden Boy Promotions wanted to know if I'd be interested in fighting Floyd.

"I asked him if he was being serious but Floyd's very keen on fighting in England and they asked if I'd be up for it.

"I didn't have to think about it for one second. I think it's unlikely but if the Pacquiao fight doesn't come off I'm at the top of their list of opponents."

Another possible option for Hatton is a rematch with Lovemore N'Dou after the pair fought out a highly-contested draw in Stoke back in November.

The 28-year-old was far from happy with the decision by the judges as he missed out on claiming the IBO Welterweight title.

"Ideally I'd like to fight him again because no matter what the judges say, I know I beat him on the night," Hatton added.

"I know I said I wouldn't travel to South Africa or Australia because I wouldn't get the decision but I know I've got the beating of him."

Heres the article where goldenboy cantacts Mathew for a fight in the uk.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          I second that bro!!!! Anyone who backs fight duckers are a class in their own!
          Burner's reputation is on the same level as gayweather's ducking all worthy opponents.

Ignoring posters is actually a typical move by a **** just like his idol gayweather.

Comment

Not sure. I mean he only shutout the number 3 guy on the planet in his last fight. He sucks!!!
            Lets think about this for a little. Last time I remember, JMM was a lightweight, not welter. This is by far one of Floyd's worse fights on his resume. And I like Floyd. But this was a coward move on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
              Burner's reputation is on the same level as gayweather's ducking all worthy opponents.

Ignoring posters is actually a typical move by a **** just like his idol gayweather.
              Ducks of a feather flock together heheheeeeeeeee!

Comment

Maybe for beating the same guy who schooled Pacman twice easily? Maybe for schooling and exposing Mexico’s best boxer easily. Beating the p4p 2 in the world in his first comeback fight, just a maybe

Comment

Your statement is laughable. I doubt Marquez would make the top five in WW.

Are you saying that the likes of Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, Pacquaio and Mosley wouldn't have a field day with Marquez at that weight? I hope somebody fights him at Welter Weight to expose Floyd some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
                    Maybe for beating the same guy who schooled Pacman twice easily? Maybe for schooling and exposing Mexico’s best boxer easily. Beating the p4p 2 in the world in his first comeback fight, just a maybe
                    schooled pacman? I saw marquez on the canvass 4 times and pacquaio never on it!

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
                      All I see is mayweather handpicking bums or dragging great fighters 3 or 4 weight classes up untill they get fat and slow. He's now calling out Mathew Hatton FFS. It's about time floyd gets dropped from the p4p rankings or there's something seriously flawed with the whole thing.
                      Its obvious you have no clue what pound4pound means bro... It means "If the world were all the same size, but we maintained our same abilties." If that were the case then YES Mayweather is P4P. I hate these freakin rookies that bash a man and dont know shyt!!

Comment

Working...
                      X