Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Alvarez next after their next fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
    They said this before. Then cotto lost to trout. Geale will be like Trout all over again.

Canelo will have to fight Lemiux.
    Bet?.........

Comment

They both got pretty tough matchups too. Theyre both likely to win but its not impossible for geale or kirkland to pull off an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
        lol they knew deep down cotto wasnt scared that was just talk!
        They'll eat their words just like last year. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
          So Cotto is vacating the title?
          my guess is they are paying GGG some step aside money and will "promise" that the Canelo-Cotto winner fights GGG next.

Which means Canelo better win otherwise the middleweight lineage will be broken because we all know Cotto aint fighting GGG unless its at 149 with 16oz gloves and 2 minute rounds

Comment

Wbc gona bend over for canelo if he wants to fight for the middleweight title their gona let him . GGG doesn't generate anywhere close to these two

Comment

I respect that they didn't exactly choose the easiest opponents in their upcoming bouts. Cotto and Canelo should be able to defeat Geale and Kirkland respectively, but those aren't exactly going to be the easiest fights.

Oh well, I hope they win and we get a big fight.

I'd take Cotto over Canelo.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  I don't like that they do that. Canelo tried to do that for floyd. It pretty much means only way he can lose is by ko. What's the point of them fighting if someone wins via robbery
                  true........

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    They'll eat their words just like last year. I can't wait.
                    are you still hyping up the martinez fight? we found out that fight was a scam and you are still hyping it up? martinez needed major knee surgery yet they kept that info secret so they could sell it. we have new info time to change your thinking based on that new info. pretending that we don't have that new info is the definition of a fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      alright drop the belt cotto you pu-ssy. you should have done that long ago because you never had any intention of fighting ggg you coward. drop the fu-ckin belt. world doesn't revolve around you and your 350k ppv buys. you could have kept the belt by fighting ggg now and then canelo or canelo now and then ggg but somehow geale slipped into the picture. how did geale appeal on your coward radar?
                      lol sorry but cotto-canelo is the most anticipated fight outside of may-pac GGG will have to wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X