Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: A Rematch? I Would Knock Amir Khan Out Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

khan was trying to take his head off every shot.

in the rematch i would money on a khan ud

Comment

It only took Garcia 4 rounds to time Khan, Garcia knocks him out quicker if they ever fight again. Khans been exposed. Any hard puncher with good timing can beat Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        It only took Garcia 4 rounds to time Khan, Garcia knocks him out quicker if they ever fight again. Khans been exposed. Any hard puncher with good timing can beat Khan.
        Like Maidana/Judah/Peterson? :wank:

Comment

“I really don’t understand why people want to see me fight him again. It wasn’t even a close fight."

That sums it up. There is no merit in a rematch, especially when Khan is fighting bums. He needs to earn a rematch by taking out the competition. Seems like this clown gets handed everything on a plate no matter what he does in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post

Paddy Power will be very happy to take your money and they will end up keeping it. Khan talks a good fight and is great at excuses after he has made a silly little mistake (Khan speak for gettting stopped) or has a little set back (Khan speak for losing) but talk is cheap and he can't back up his talk in the ring. Garcia has his number and will beat him again and then we will have to suffer more Khan excuses and BS.

Comment

Garcia's my man but lets be serious.... he has no room to make any statement like this after giving Morales a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Garcia's my man but lets be serious.... he has no room to make any statement like this after giving Morales a rematch
                Morales had a REMATCH CLAUSE. Garcia had NO OPTION but to fight him again.

Comment

lol he said he's faster than before. The words fast and Danny Garcia should not be in the same sentence. He always looks like he's throwing punches underwater and got his feet stuck in quick sand.

Judah will push him, Peterson, Matthysse and Khan all UD him.

Comment

Even though Khan took the first 2 rounds, Danny beat the hell outta him the next 2 rounds and knocked him out. Hard to really argue there should be a rematch. Khan can improve but it's not like Hunter can change that much about him. And I like Khan but I don't think a rematch is needed. It can be done because Amir brings in good money.

Comment

Blame your punkass Promoter Golden Boy on why there is a rematch. Golden Boy showed who mattered to them by making all their best fighers at Jr Welter participate in a tourny for the right to face a cream puff who cannot take a punch in Khan. Now be a good boy Garcia and follow the orders of Golden Boy and that punk Al Haymon.

Comment

Working...
                      X