• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r__mutt View Post
    Pacquiao on PEDs
    Broner on PEDs
    Cotto with a time machine
    Canelo on PEDs, paid off judges, stabs Mayweather in the back pre-fight-Gladiator-(the-movie-not-the-historical-event)-style
    Matthysse at a ridiculous catchweight
    GGG in the wet dreams of overhyping NSBers who will decry GGG when he gets knocked out by a more respectable fighter, thus tainting their win
    both Klitschkos at the same time, no catchweight
    Floyd Mayweather Sr because he's his daddy
    Martinez
    I'll go with this list.

Comment

Trout 154 SD Lara 154 SD

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
        List every active fighter that you think can beat a current Floyd Mayweather whether it be by KO or decision. Be realistic with weight, so don't mention the K2 bros. And keep in mind Floyd would be fighting them at 147 or 154, so if you're going to list a JWW then be under the assumption that they are moving up to fight him, or moving down if you're going to list a MW. Go!
        Sergio Martinez at 154 thats his normal weight but was ducked, Canelo Alverez, Austin Trout, Ghost Guerrero, Danny Jacobs , James Kirkland, Erislandy Lara, Alferdo Angulo, and Vanes Martriosyan and I'm sure in 2 years Frankie Gomez and Jose Benevidez

Comment

Martinez, Trout, and Lara. I'd give Canelo a slight chance of beating him especially if Floyd would lay against the ropes without using lateral movements.

Comment

Sergio and possibly Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
              The reality is that at 36 years old and declining there is prob more than a few fighers at 154 who can beat Mayweather.....but he really has nothing to prove at that weight. Floyd is a small to mid sized WW. Compare him to Cotto, SSM, ODLH, Clottey, Margarito, Trinidad, SRL, Hearns at 147 he is a small WW.
              This. Mayweather really shouldn't be fighting at 54, especially at his age against younger bigger guys. I think that he'd have a hard time with Alvarez, Trout, and a couple of more guys at 54. The size and age disadvantages just can't be ignored.

Comment

Lara is so overrated on here.

Comment

pacquiao
                  bradley
                  guerrero
                  martinez
                  trout
                  lara

all have good chance

Comment

Sergio Martinez can beat money May at 154