Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: What is So Special About Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is quite difficult to pick at the moment, Because brook is a proper Welterweight but someone that hasn't fought at the level of Devon yet, Devon has fought at this level before but not against someone who really is a big welterweight, it looks like a pick them fight on paper, so we shall see.

Comment

Hatton said that Kell hits harder then Canelo, and Canelo can punch.

That alone makes him more dangerous then Alexander

Comment

Kell has good power. 11 of his lst 14 have ended early. Only the granite chinned N'Dou, Hatton (who Canelo pummelled over 12 rounds) and Jones (who has never been on the canvas) took him the distance.

Alexander has a very good chin, and great movement/defence so I expect this to go 12, but to say Kell doesn't punch hard is incorrect. He stopped Saldivia with a jab in his last fight. How often do you see a fight ending with that punch?

Both are quick. I'm not sure who's quicker. Will be a great fight. Hope they put on a top undercard for this. Would like to see Matthysse and Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
          Kell is more talented and boxes on his feet better. If Alexander is in with someone that is more skilled than what will he do? We know he doesn't have heart to be in tough and come from behind. So what will Alexander do if Brook boxes too good???
          %
          The talent level Brook has faced makes all of the positive opinions about him invalid and out of context. Brook is untested at this level and Devon has fought the toughest and most feared in the sport. Fans root for whom they like, and that'ts all good. But.....if you consider yourself as someone who can analyze boxing, you know that its simple. Brook is untested and Alexander schedule has prepared him for anyone.

Comment

I'm really hoping Team Alexander underestimate Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe
              Yea but Alexander isn't called 'Special K'
              In that case, what's so Great about Alexander?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles 2.0 View Post
                %
                The talent level Brook has faced makes all of the positive opinions about him invalid and out of context. Brook is untested at this level and Devon has fought the toughest and most feared in the sport. Fans root for whom they like, and that'ts all good. But.....if you consider yourself as someone who can analyze boxing, you know that its simple. Brook is untested and Alexander schedule has prepared him for anyone.
                Untested only to you. I know what he can do. You obviously don't know much about him.

Comment

Get em Devon!!!!!!

Comment

alexander sucks

im from argentina and i hope brooks kick that boring and ***** out of alexander!!! brooks by ko or ud

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                      Untested only to you. I know what he can do. You obviously don't know much about him.
                      You know exactly the same as the rest of us, don't get on your high horse here.

Comment

Working...
                      X