Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mares defeats moreno!!!!MARES VS Donaire make it happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now we know 100% who trolls on here. No way were the scorecards good. I could see 8-4 Mares if you completely favored Mares in any close round. But I had it 6-6, with Mares winning due to the knockdown and deduction.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Scorecards were bad, really bad. But I still felt Mares won.

6-6 in rounds, but 114-112 with the deduction and knockdown.

Mares won. Mares-Donaire, make it happen!!!!
      absolutely agree.

KD was legit but that point deduction wasnt.

Donaire v Mares is the best fight in all of boxing in the lower division.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
        I had it 6 rounds Mares. 2 rounds even. 4 rounds Moreno. Plus the knockdown in round 5. The round they deducted the point from Moreno, i switched to a 10-9 round for Moreno cause he won it clearly and shouldnt have been deducted.

so 117-112 Mares.

It was a clear mares win, aggression and punch output alone, the body shots was consistent through out the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
          11-1 mares wins
          you just lost your boxing credibility in this site.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            they were actually good scores.

Mares did his job.... he put on a clinic
            I dont agree with the moreno point deduction though.

Comment

Naw...Fuk Donaire (no desrespect to Donaire) I am more excited about Mares vs Leo Santa Cruz

both can bring that pressure, I think their styles are match made in Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                Naw...Fuk Donaire (no desrespect to Donaire) I am more excited about Mares vs Leo Santa Cruz

that would be a better fight, if donaire doesnt fight mares. that would be some marquez vs vasquez again. lol

Comment

This is the biggest fight in the lowerweights, it will probably break any 122 pound record ever in attendence and gate money.

Arum better make this fight happen if Nonito beats Arce.

It doesn't get any better than this, two rivals in the same division and both belt holders, filipino american vs. mexican american, both guys exciting as ****, both great personalities and good with the media, Both in their primes! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Comment

Donaire needs to start training asap by having his wife Judo kick his dick. He'll be ready for Mares then

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

lol Mares said hell no, he doesn't want to take a step back with Santa Cruz that was funny, he wants Donaire and the fans want it too.

they need a 24/7 for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X