Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios' win tonight is Why Floyd wouldn't take Manny's "Winner Take All" Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its nothing new that Arum "fixes" decisions. If anyone would know, it would definitely be Mayweather. As Mayweather's promoter for most of his career, Arum is the only reason Mayweather still has an 0 on his official loss column.

Comment

Originally posted by SammySosa View Post
      Its nothing new that Arum "fixes" decisions. If anyone would know, it would definitely be Mayweather. As Mayweather's promoter for most of his career, Arum is the only reason Mayweather still has an 0 on his official loss column.
      Good points

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        Good one

don't you start that name calling again. calm down boy

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          You are talking a fight where they could easily split $150 million between the two fighters, do you realize how much corruption that ammount of money would bring.

45/45 10% to the winner is 15 million extra you could easily pay each judge a million and it would be worth

40/40 20% would be 30 million you could easily drop 3 million on each judge, plus some extra to spread around to keep all the beaks happy.

This fight tonight is worth less than 1% of that money and look what happened
          but i read something somewhere like pac won't last 5 rounds vs floyd....

so what's the beef on the judges?

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
            If the fight ever happens, they should push to implement some never before seen, unorthodoxed way of judging. That would 100% secure that the right man wins if the fight goes 12. Do I have any idea in which way to judge the fight? No, but i'm sure something new could be invented for a fight of this magnitude. Maybe have more than 3 judges, and only pick the best of the best judges who have no history what so ever of a controversial decision. I don't know, something new.
            if the judges are the problems, then take them away...

just let pac & floyd fight until one gets kod or quit...

Comment

All things considered, boxing fans should be happy that the fight didn't happen. With everything that he's given to the sport over the years, I think we all agree that it would be criminal to see Mayweather retire with a blemish on his record from a fight that he would dominate. Arum hates Floyd with a passion and the fix would definitely be in if he was involved in the fight. Rios lost almost every round to Abril and got the decision. I think the same thing would happen to Floyd against Pacquiao. Unless he knocked Pacquiao out. Floyd knows this, which is why he tried to contact Manny directly and make the fight without Bob in the picture. Unfortunately Manny is too stupid to make it happen. Bob controls him like a puppet and can make Manny do anything that he wants him to do.
              Last edited by JK1700; 04-15-2012, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Trust this guy to make it about Mayweather

Christ, get his scrotum out your mouth already!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Trust this guy to make it about Mayweather

Christ, get his scrotum out your mouth already!
                  The thread was already about Mayweather, long before I posted.

I forgot to put you on ignore. Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                    The thread was already about Mayweather, long before I posted.

I forgot to put you on ignore. Thanks for reminding me.
                    I dont even know who you are and wasn't even talking about you

Sensitive?

Comment

Yes Mayweather knew a few years ago when he first decided he didn't want to fight Pacquiao, and all this time since that Rios got a gift decision so he shouldn't fight Pacquiao. Mayweather has had many reasons according to people here, but this is a new one.

Comment

Working...
                      X