Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Marquez being outboxed by Mayweather really.. (Official Poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    He didn't look good physcially to me.

Is that because he fought Mayweather and was hitting air all night? Maybe.

It would be better to see him fight a tune up at 147 first against a solid opponent.

Then would could gauge how good he is physcially at the weight.

As it stands, he didn't look good.
    As it stands, hes washed up. His lightweight run has been impressive because hes way past prime. They haven't been particularly great opponents and he's had trouble with all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I think he's too small. With the fighters in the division Floyd is a relatively small welterweight and he looked huge compared to Marquez.
      After seeing Manny's inability to cut off the ring against pretty basic movement with Mosley, I think this fight will be a little more competitive than people believe. Don't get me wrong I still think Pac wins by UD or late stoppage, but JMM has had so much experience/success with Manny in the past that he knows exactly what he's in for.

Comment

he looked sluggish.

Comment

Its not his weight class but he can still beat people there.

He's a career 126 pounder who fought a big WW who looked to be about 160 on fight night and most importantly is also a counterpuncher.

Counterpuncher vs. cp is never a good fight to begin with but when the other guy is 4 divisions bigger its a disaster.

Floyd should be ashamed of himself for asking for that fight and then not even bothering to meet the catchweight agreement. *****'s that always ***** about fairness never even bother bringing this part of it up.

JMM and Pac are the same size, this will be a good match.

Floyd is naturally bigger than both of them.

Comment

jmm never proved that he could fight at WW... he should've fought a WW for his tune up.

Comment

nah theres plenty of WWs that marquez could beat... I believe that Ortiz just might be one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                Its not his weight class but he can still beat people there.

He's a career 126 pounder who fought a big WW who looked to be about 160 on fight night and most importantly is also a counterpuncher.

Counterpuncher vs. cp is never a good fight to begin with but when the other guy is 4 divisions bigger its a disaster.

Floyd should be ashamed of himself for asking for that fight and then not even bothering to meet the catchweight agreement. *****'s that always ***** about fairness never even bother bringing this part of it up.

JMM and Pac are the same size, this will be a good match.

Floyd is naturally bigger than both of them.
                the first idiot to ruin a good discussion thought we could have a discussion wwithout the word ***** or ******* and false information may wuz never 160 and marquez asked for the fight go on google before commenting on here

Comment

Most peop;e who said he was **** over 135 when he fought Floyd will now change their tune.cause he's fighting Manny.............................lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
                    After seeing Manny's inability to cut off the ring against pretty basic movement with Mosley, I think this fight will be a little more competitive than people believe. Don't get me wrong I still think Pac wins by UD or late stoppage, but JMM has had so much experience/success with Manny in the past that he knows exactly what he's in for.
                    Why would he need to cut off the ring at all with Jmm???JMM'S gonna come forward all night

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
                      nah theres plenty of WWs that marquez could beat... I believe that Ortiz just might be one of them.
                      wow,just wow

Comment

Working...
                      X