• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i quote who sayd elbows even if its quite difficult

Comment

to have an other choice look at floyd mayweather

Comment

if youre amir khan.. block it with ur chin...

Comment

Keep the glove against your head or eventually you will be getting hit in the face with the back of your own glove. The trick is to keep your eye on the punch until it lands and roll with it or let it slip off the gloves

Comment

Originally posted by italianboxer View Post
            to have an other choice look at floyd mayweather
            He uses philly shell alot where u catch the jab, roll shoulder against right cross, followed by putting the right glove against ur ear to protect against the left hook.
            I tried this but going into the offense is more difficult and oppenet doesnt always attack the a 1-2-3 which can mess up my rhytem...Or maybe im just not good enough to use this.

Comment

good **** double jab thats deep

Comment

lol just duck a little bit !! dont get used to blocking punches .. when your fighting a haymaker boy that throws combination .. and you just want to block punches with your gloves ...its either you blocked the super right cross(came from so far away galaxy) with your gloves,. you could hurt your face with your own gloves or even if you blocked the first haymaker you might also get caught for his next punch !!

Comment

Working...
                X