Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is fighting not ballet, let marg fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish we were in the old days so they woulda hung that coward. He is not a man.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
      Some people in here have no idea the talent pro boxers have. Even with "no talent, no skills" fighters like margo. Go put bricks in your gloves and you're still gettin' your azz KO'd.

He shouldve been banned permanently but he wasnt. He was issued a punishment and he served his time. Allow him to earn a living. Give him the opportunity to discredit what u just said. And don't say the Mosley fight proved that. Just like a loss in itself doesn't mean you're done, we have to take that fight for what it was an azz whooping' that wasn't margarito "the chin" like. Let's all find out if that chin is indeed cracked. We know he is going to be watched. Lets find out if he ever really was the tijuana tornado
      The Mosley fight did prove it, he had no confidence because the bricks were his confidence, he will lose to any top fighter now. He's on borrowed time and I will be watching his next fiasco.

Comment

I would never let him fight again if he without a doubt tried to use plaster(whether he claims he didn't know or not) but that's just me...

He shouldn't be allowed to fight in California ever again tho...

Comment

Working...
        X