Clear All

• how dead is it in here tonight

bit quiet in here zelenoffs breath has scared everyone away

jesus christ theres some ****ing idiots go on esb serious toilets

there is no battles left

you , me , real deal , gully gad are the guys looking to bring this on

i dont see where we can go on guys

one thing id like , noob v Gully Gad

i just think gully needs to step up , i had no intention of stepping up but battled with rellik and fought and won in my book

gully in a war would be a massive PPV

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
      there is no battles left

you , me , real deal , gully gad are the guys looking to bring this on

i dont see where we can go on guys

one thing id like , noob v Gully Gad

i just think gully needs to step up , i had no intention of stepping up but battled with rellik and fought and won in my book

gully in a war would be a massive PPV
      dunno where we can go mate im thinking of hanging up the title there is a few more fights to go maybe king vs real deal me vs rellik u vs zelenoff think we cud pull one or two more but i think ive spent all my ammo dissin zelenoff lol

Comment

I'm just back from work and been catching up on here, its all quiet for once, thank fuk I don't have 10+ threads to trawl through this time !

Anyways I think we are all alittle bored with it just now so maybe we should go with the flow untill something flares up, I think it was more fun when a battle made itself.

Oh and I have never been on ESB, doesn't sound being worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
          I'm just back from work and been catching up on here, its all quiet for once, thank fuk I don't have 10+ threads to trawl through this time !

Anyways I think we are all alittle bored with it just now so maybe we should go with the flow untill something flares up, I think it was more fun when a battle made itself.

Oh and I have never been on ESB, doesn't sound being worth the effort.
          its a bit pants to be fair 16yr olds sucking the tps guy balls tho i have just offended that stacy guy who owns charlie z he said he wud set me up with a fight with a guy with no am experience turns out its delray reines lol **** that for a laugh im not that stupid but yeah its mainly ppl arguing im only on there tonight cos no1 was on here

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
            its a bit pants to be fair 16yr olds sucking the tps guy balls tho i have just offended that stacy guy who owns charlie z he said he wud set me up with a fight with a guy with no am experience turns out its delray reines lol **** that for a laugh im not that stupid but yeah its mainly ppl arguing im only on there tonight cos no1 was on here

Your not the first to tell me its a joke, thats why I never bothered.

Comment

Your not the first to tell me its a joke, thats why I never bothered.
              lol its just none stop smack talk lol wonder where gully is tonight i bought that prize fighter game today its pretty **** gonna wait till fightnight 4now i think

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                lol its just none stop smack talk lol wonder where gully is tonight i bought that prize fighter game today its pretty **** gonna wait till fightnight 4now i think
                I've lost track of games lately but I been hoping that a proper boxing game comes out for the Wii as I like the Wii Sports boxing.

Hopefully a Fight Night game gets adapted to the Wii, that would be awesome.

Comment

Dunno about you lot but im pissed off my face on brandy imported from Italy
                  well thats where i brought it and just popped the bottle not so long ago

**** faced a little i am

Comment

I've lost track of games lately but I been hoping that a proper boxing game comes out for the Wii as I like the Wii Sports boxing.

Hopefully a Fight Night game gets adapted to the Wii, that would be awesome.
                    funny u shud say that i was tellin my bird that they need to get like bits fro arms and legs and head so its like been in a propper fight and u cud load ghosts of fighters so if u slapped it on hard against tyson it wud be like fighting tyson but on tv lol id never leave the house again there wud be 12 yrolds hard as nails lol

Comment

Working...
                    X