No announcement yet.

Why does Lara want.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
    GGG got 2 million to fight Wade man..so the money is obviously there..hell he got 1.5 to fight Willie Monroe
    If GGG got 2m for Wade, how much do you think he should be paid for Lara?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      He's avoided until it comes to Lara....then you change tunes and it's all about "Who is Lara"??

He turned down 10 mil to fight 5'7 Canelo

He ducked the hell outta' Ward...despite all the anybody from "154 to 168" crap.

He even turned down a Mora fight on HBO to fight Adama off TV....

He's unreal alright...
      10M for Canelo? Is that the full story? Why not add that it would equal a 90-10 split and that the fight would be at 155? Is that not part of it?

You expect GGG to take very short money as a b-side, while when GGG is the a-side he is also to take short money wtf? Does nobody really want to fight GGG? The answer is so obviously a no.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Is Lara even a MW and has he even fought a MW contender?

But yeah, I'd like to see some better fighters having the guts to step in to GGG without prizing thenselves out. I mean the big money can come after they beat GGG. Thats how it normally works. Not with GGG though. He has to take less than what he is worth for even getting an opponent.

GGG is unreal. He is the most avoided fighter I can remember in all my years in boxing. Its not even like you hear any of his opponents wanting a rematch. None wants a return. Why? Because they know full well that they will get ktfo again and the second time will be a careerbreaker and for less money. Unreal.
        Did Brook or ROSADO?

Comment

10M for Canelo? Is that the full story? Why not add that it would equal a 90-10 split and that the fight would be at 155? Is that not part of it?

You expect GGG to take very short money as a b-side, while when GGG is the a-side he is also to take short money wtf? Does nobody really want to fight GGG? The answer is so obviously a no.
          But GGG is suuuch a small MW.....surely a guy that'll fight ANYBODY from 154 to 168 can handle 155.

GGG is not the A side against Canelo...even somebody like you should know that.

Everytime you turn around Gigi is in the ring...so evidently somebody is fighting him...even a WW fought him..

Comment

Did Brook or ROSADO?
            And you go in hard on GGG because he fought Brook. Thats exactly what people will do after Lara has been ktfo.

Comment

But GGG is suuuch a small MW.....surely a guy that'll fight ANYBODY from 154 to 168 can handle 155.

GGG is not the A side against Canelo...even somebody like you should know that.

Everytime you turn around Gigi is in the ring...so evidently somebody is fighting him...even a WW fought him..
              Dude. Are you dumb or just playing dumb? Read me post again. Slowly. Now did I say GGG was a-side against Canela? No I did not.

Try to relate to my post instead of playing dumb.

Comment

He's avoided until it comes to Lara....then you change tunes and it's all about "Who is Lara"??

He turned down 10 mil to fight 5'7 Canelo

He ducked the hell outta' Ward...despite all the anybody from "154 to 168" crap.

He even turned down a Mora fight on HBO to fight Adama off TV....

He's unreal alright...
                You're unreal alright!

Comment

lets say it is 3 million..can they not do 1.75 for GGG and 1.25 for Lara?..just to get the fight made?
                  But that's the damn point dude.
                  From everything we've heard, both Lara and Jacobs want few/several millions. 1.25 is not cutting it for him.

I don't know if there was a good quote from Lara or DeCubas, but here's Jacobs:
                  “I’m not going to fight a guy like GGG and make the same amount of money for fighting a Peter Quillin,” Jacobs said. “It doesnt make sense. Yeah, GGG is on the list but it’s all about doing it when it makes sense,” Jacobs went on. “I’m not going to have people force me — meaning those Twitter thugs or anybody else force me to fight somebody when I can make so much more (money).
                  And here's Peter Quillin before him:
                  That’s the kind of money I’m talking about; 5 million, 10 million, Mayweather just got 280 million for Pacquiao, and I’d be cool with 5 million or 10 million.
                  That's exactly why Lara, Jacobs and Quillin are getting so much scorn. Their financial demands are unrealistic. They're not even close.

I don't think Golovkin would have any problems with fighting Lara for that split. The problem is that Lara and the rest have made it known they want a LOT of money for Golovkin.

Comment

Is Lara even a MW and has he even fought a MW contender?
                    We're back to this lame excuse I see...

Comment

If GGG got 2m for Wade, how much do you think he should be paid for Lara?
                      none would be fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X