Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Marciano: Who was Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Haha, or are you just mad that "Sugar Ray Brook" didn't become the new P4P king of our Era!....
    Nah I'm mad that he didn't knock the little f@ggit in your Avi the fk out.

Comment

• I'd have to go with Rocky Marciano, even though I think he's a little bit overrated. Mayweather, although a very great boxer, never really put those skills to the test/didn't take risks against prime, high class opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Marciano was far better.

Floyd should have losses (for example, Castillo I).

Marciano never needed a home referee to protect him. And he never ran like a frightened chicken, the way Floyd did. He never avoided anybody.
        Good post.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
          I'd have to go with Rocky Marciano, even though I think he's a little bit overrated. Mayweather, although a very great boxer, never really put those skills to the test/didn't take risks against prime, high class opponents.
          like who??????

Comment

• This is beyond a joke and shows what a joke this forum is.

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
              This is beyond a joke and shows what a joke this forum is.
              It really is a joke to compare an IV-using Catchweight fighter to an undefeated ATG heavyweight who knocked out Joe Louis and Archie Moore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nachos Nacho View Post
                It really is a joke to compare an IV-using Catchweight fighter to an undefeated ATG heavyweight who knocked out Joe Louis and Archie Moore.
                Louis was further out of his prime than just about everybody Mayweather is criticized for fighting when they were past prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Louis was further out of his prime than just about everybody Mayweather is criticized for fighting when they were past prime.
                  That's a myth that has already been debunked plenty of times in this thread.
                  Last edited by AJ's Boy; 10-26-2016, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• bu bu but marciano never ktfo his wife while fraud jr put his wife in the emergency room.

Comment

• It's Floyd without question. Sorry, but Marciano is the most famous bum in Boxing history.

He fought lighter guys who where well past their best or shot. I don't rate Rocky in any way shape or form.

Comment

Working...
                      X