No announcement yet.

Spreed Extension for Google Chrome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spreed Extension for Google Chrome

Are you guys using it yet? Just found out about it last night. It's a super useful extension that lets you speed read through articles or any blocks of text at 400 words per minute or more (or less).

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...pejjmbedhlibno

If you're a FF user I believe there's one for that browser too.

Just thought I'd share. I've been "spreeding" through BS articles like a mad man with this app.
    Last edited by Sup; 09-03-2016, 08:07 PM.

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    Are you guys using it yet? Just found out about it last night. It's a super useful extension that lets you speed read through articles or any blocks of text at 400 words per minute or more (or less).

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...pejjmbedhlibno

If you're a FF user I believe there's one for that browser too.

Just thought I'd share. I've been "spreeding" through BS articles like a mad man with this app.
    How does one know if they actually understood the whole concept of an article, book, magazine with speed reading unless they took the time to read the whole thing at a regular pace?

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      How does one know if they actually understood the whole concept of an article, book, magazine with speed reading unless they took the time to read the whole thing at a regular pace?
      Well I'm a natural speed reader so I take in what I read no matter the pace. Every once in a while I'll have to go over a segment one more time but never the whole passage.

I've used it on BS articles and it works. You can use it only if you if you need to skim through something anyway, doesn't have to be used all the time.

Comment

OK well since no one cares about that one I'll introduce you to two more popular extensions.

Google Dictionary and Grammarly

Google Dictionary:

With this extension, you can:
        1) Double-click any word to view its definition in a small pop-up bubble.
        2) View the complete definition of any word or phrase using the toolbar dictionary.
        3) Store a history of words you've looked up, so you can practice them later.

Foreign words are automatically translated to your language of choice.

Grammarly:

Grammarly's free writing app makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effective, and mistake-free.

Perfect for grown ass men who still don't know when to use you're and your or there and their. AddiX HanzGruber

Comment

Idk why you tagged me I always got my shlt right lol.

Comment

Working...
          X