Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking Like Errol Spence will run 147 soon should Porter should be next opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    One guys is 26 with no good wins.

The other is 34 with no good wins.
    Spence is not considered a top p4p fighter, nor the best in is division

these GGG fans are cry babies...if you are put on a pedestal, boxing fans expect you to fight good competition

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      "easiest" idk.....vargas and Garcia haven't exactly been in with murder'ers row while Porter has fought Broner, Thurman, Brook, Alexander, and others.

imo vargas and Garcia would be easier styles to deal with, Thurman should be a unification fight next year or something

Spence is getting that IBF whether brook has it or not imo.
      yes I know that and that is why I like the guy but he is still the easiest real good WW to beat. he falls a tiny bit short in the big fights

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        hes a young prospect whos looking good so far, got people making out like one time, showtime porter, pacquiao arent fit to lace his boots lol, just cause he beat ****ing bundu. One time beat bundu 120-107, and pacquiao dropped algieri about 7 times or something ridiculous like that. Just saying its hypocritical of you guys to spend all day moaning about people hyping fighters, but its okay as long as its a BLACK american fighter getting hyped. You did same thing with crawford, had people chucking him in the P4P top 3 for beating postol, and praising tiny gamboa as an amazing win yet ****ting on GGG v brook lol
        fixed it for you.............

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          yes I know that and that is why I like the guy but he is still the easiest real good WW to beat. he falls a tiny bit short in the big fights
          I think Garcia is going to go on to upset the applecart of some of these top welterweights, he is underrated and overlooked because he isn't awesome at one aspect of the game but good at all

Comment

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think he beats Pacquiao. Too big and strong for him at this stage of his career.

Comment

Working...
            X