Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Szpilka: Wilder Won't Talk No More **** After Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this will be a pretty good fight. Szpilka is better than a lot of Wilder's opponents, maybe even his 2nd best opponent so far behind Stiverne?

I hope Wilder can get a KO, that would definitely help confirm his run hasn't been a fluke or the result of protection via Haymon's management.

Jennings got him out of there in the 10th and last round, so there's the benchmark I'd like to see Wilder meet.

If Jennings stopped him then I'd hope Wilder can as well. This fight will hopefully help us place Wilder a little more firmly into the bigger picture of the HW division.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
      Don't think this will be that easy of a fight for Wilder. Wilder has the worst footwork ever ! Szpilka is leaps and bounds better than Eric Molina and the last guy he fought ! Szpilka has Ronnie Shields, Szpilka trains like a ax murderer! They say he trains harder than any of Ronnie's fighters, and the man can Crack! Wilder is not that good - I will say he is the most explosive Heavyweight out there right now, he is very long and can cover a lot of ground, but I'm going with the "The Pin" in this one -
      Yessir! I'm excited to watch this!

Comment

Like I said before, Wider should be the favorite and win, but Szpilka is a live dog. Not elite opposition, but it should be a good scrap. Probably would be his second best opponent to date.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          of course.

Wilder got rocked by a high school teacher , as far as i know szpilka is a full time professional boxer
          a high school teacher, for real?

Comment

Szpilka can bang, but then so can Wilder. After seeing Jennings drop Szpilka with a short left hook, I doubt Artur can stand up to a big titanium steel pin-reinforced right hand from Wilder.

Comment

Wilder has looked unimpressive in his last two fights. If he doesn't bring more to the table then Szpilka has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                a high school teacher, for real?
                yeah dude Molina is a teacher.
                this is wilder's toughest fight, if szpilkas chin holds up (it probobly wont) then wilder could even lose

Comment

Szpilka better have turned things around from his recent performances if he wants a chance vs grandaddy long legs. His basics looked weak vs average guys like Mollo and Minto, although he did win. Maybe we'll see something interesting. Hope so.

Comment

Working...
                  X