Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant Sees Canelo-Golovkin in 2017, Needs Time To Cook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Merchant that we probably won't get GGG/Canelo in 2016. We'll probably see Canelo fight Rosado in May then rematch Cotto in September. All of which pisses me off that K2 decided to limit Golovkin's activity to just one fight in the first half of 2016.

Canelo going after Jacobs would be great, while I'd rather see Golovkin fight him, not even Haymon will pay Jacobs $3-5mill for that execution.

Comment

Fights happening in September. Merry Xmas doe!

Comment

The Mexican will run wbc better force canela ***** ass to fight GGG after screwing cotto over

Comment

Anyone pro Mayweather or Pro Canelo doesn't want this fight. GGG smokes a older better Canelo, Mayweather probable feels he takes a hit. Which is stupid considering how he fights.

Canelo fans just don't want Ginger to become good boy. He already is fellas, whether he fights him or not.

He ducks him, people will know why.

Comment

Ok but by the time it will be Canelo going after GGG for all the belts , since Canelo will be strip of his WBC belt by the fall of 2016

Comment

**** off Merchant

Comment

Of course it needs time to cook, it ain't "dark" enough for it to be rushed yet. That's always how Merchant felt.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Of course it needs time to cook, it ain't "dark" enough for it to be rushed yet. That's always how Merchant felt.
                  I see what you did there.....so true.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    The Mexican will run wbc better force canela ***** ass to fight GGG after screwing cotto over
                    Cotto screwed himself over. He made a deal, and attempted to back out after he ready his money garenteed. If that is why the judges screwed him, he deserved it.

He thought he was being slick. Well I guess he wasn't, and word is, he still has to pay GGG his money.

Ching Ching, $$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      Anyone pro Mayweather or Pro Canelo doesn't want this fight. GGG smokes a older better Canelo, Mayweather probable feels he takes a hit. Which is stupid considering how he fights.

Canelo fans just don't want Ginger to become good boy. He already is fellas, whether he fights him or not.

He ducks him, people will know why.
                      Mayweather has NOTHING to do with this, the man is retired. And for your logic? GGG probably could beat every fighter Floyd beat but what sense does that make when Floyd is a welterweight.

If GGG is able to beat Canelo in spectacular fashion then good for him, doesn't take anything away from Floyd though. I like Mayweather but if Canelo ducks GGG then put that on him and his fans. I fail to see why Mayweather or his fans would care about the outcome in his fights.

Come back to me when GGG is fighting bigger men.

Comment

Working...
                      X