Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel "Dinamita" Marquez Kicking Some A** Career Tribute ᴴᴰ by HanchoBoxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    awful video. i'm not at all sure why this guy feels the need to cut the boxing footage with segments of pop music videos, but i'm very sure i don't like it. JMM deserves better than that hot mess.
    Bad music choice and the cut offs to the band, what for? 4 out of 10 rating

Comment

liked the video but not the music.....

Comment

Shouldn't have included him drinking piss (and on a side note: during the credits, "music if you didn't notice the two times," no point in that).

Otherwise GREAT Tribute. The editing was fantastic. I thought the music in combination with the editing did create a kind of "rockstar" attraction and that was neat, as NearHypnos pointed out.

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        I liked it. Made Marquez out to seem like a "rockstar" of sorts. Loved this vid, even with the extra footage (which I think added a bit of flair to it). Great job. It's a nice change from the many rap ones... I think Sigo Siendo el Rey would actually be a pretty cool song though for Warquez.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          New vid.

Great vid man, nicely done.

Comment

Thanks m8. Video is bad ass just like Marquez. The song ruined it tho. He should have played The Terminators theme instead.

Comment

No clip when he cracked floyd and made him grin. It was cool, should have been more demented.

Comment

Working...
              X