No announcement yet.

Margarito vs. Bradley at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    I remember when Margarito used to run across the ring, he looked so flat against Pacquiao. I'm certain Bradley would choose to box, not get into any exchanges.
    Im not so sure about that because Bradley has a lot of pride and seems to like to fight. I think Margarito would eventually make Bradley fight and exchange.

Comment

This version of Margarito k.o's him.

Prime Margarito absolutely destroys him with impunity. Bradley really sucks people. Don't fall for the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        Im not so sure about that because Bradley has a lot of pride and seems to like to fight. I think Margarito would eventually make Bradley fight and exchange.
        When a guy is as easy to hit as Margarito one only tends to get confident. It might be a situation where Bradley gets hurt or dropped, then sticks to boxing. I still see Bradley taking this one.

Comment

Originally posted by - p e t - View Post
          This version of Margarito k.o's him.

Prime Margarito absolutely destroys him with impunity. Bradley really sucks people. Don't fall for the hype.
          He doesnt suck he is a scrappy fighter who wins with determination and toughness. If he was Mexican you would be calling him a future atg

Comment

Danny,at 147 right now??Hydrocsycut told me all I need to know about Margarito making 147.Bradley has the conditioning to box circles around Margarito all night.Besides after the Cotto fight all of Margarito's heavy pressure fighting evaporated.

Comment

When a guy is as easy to hit as Margarito one only tends to get confident. It might be a situation where Bradley gets hurt or dropped, then sticks to boxing. I still see Bradley taking this one.
              Are you talking about prime Margs or Margs now? I dont think Bradley is that good of a boxer imo he wins his fights on will and just being tougher then his opponents and against prime Margs he would be too small and he will have met someone even tougher and just as determined.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                Danny,at 147 right now??Hydrocsycut told me all I need to know about Margarito making 147.Bradley has the conditioning to box circles around Margarito all night.Besides after the Cotto fight all of Margarito's heavy pressure fighting evaporated.
                It's like most people forgot two of Margarito's main attributes, being able to chase guys down; literally running them down, and his insane activity. He doesn't have that anymore.

Comment

He doesnt suck he is a scrappy fighter who wins with determination and toughness. If he was Mexican you would be calling him a future atg
                  Exactly, cuz' he's got no talent or power. In other words, he sucks.

His pitty pat flurries make me laugh. If he was Mexican he'd be punching hard to the head and the body and knocking mothereffers out.

But he's just a talentless roided out looking mofo who can't punch.

Comment

It's like most people forgot two of Margarito's main attributes, being able to chase guys down; literally running them down, and his insane activity. He doesn't have that anymore.
                    He can't fight at Ww no more. He needs to fight at 154 otherwise he'll be weightdrained like he was against Fudge.

Comment

Are you talking about prime Margs or Margs now? I dont think Bradley is that good of a boxer imo he wins his fights on will and just being tougher then his opponents and against prime Margs he would be too small and he will have met someone even tougher and just as determined.
                      Margarito now of course. Hate to admit it but prime Margarito stops him.

Comment

Working...
                      X