Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Your Woman Keep It Clean At Home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep my **** A1 clean. Most women these days are either clean freaks or just down right slobs, blame their parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
      I keep my **** A1 clean. Most women these days are either clean freaks or just down right slobs, blame their parents.

Co-sign, green k, points given.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        true that. you'll know if a woman is clean at home just by checking her car. imagine wanting to fawk in the back seat but there's too much stuff in it. then u pop the trunk and her shoes and what not are there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
          true that. you'll know if a woman is clean at home just by checking her car. imagine wanting to fawk in the back seat but there's too much stuff in it. then u pop the trunk and her shoes and what not are there.

A nightmare. I like this thread for the fact that I am not the only that wants a broad to clean up the house. Gentleman if you have a house and your woman is bitc1n about dishes, laundry, cooking, etc., you tell her well as soon as you start doing the yard work on a consistent basis your job is to do all that was listed above, until then fair is fair baby. They have to accept that.

Comment

Working...
          X