No announcement yet.

You guys really think Mayweather fought the same Mosley in Margarito bout? LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
    Tell me this how can you be over trained though? when you over train yourself as compare to what you are used to. If Mosley trained for two fighters, is not being over trained. then i dont know what will. The fact is mayweather was training just for mosley, but mosley was training for berto then mayweather. Its not really genius to get this.
    Im not saying he wasnt over trained.

Im saying that we dont know for sure whether he was over trained or not, it isnt a fact and you saying he was is just your opinion, none of us actually know for sure whether he over trained or not.

Just because Berto pulled out and then they fought four months later doesn't mean for sure that Shane felt over trained, we dnt know... only Shane really knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      haters gonna hate.
      Did Mosley trained for two fights?

Simple yes or no.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
        This entire board was crying for Mayweather to fight Mosley after Mosley jumped in the ring and pulled a Kanye West. Then Mayweather agrees and the same people said he was full of it and were certain he would back out. There were threads asking why hasn't Mayweather signed and Mayweather's ducking Mosley. Then he signs and these same idiots start making excuses because they know Floyd's whooping that ass.

He does and the haters continue to hate.
        That's NSB for ya..

Comment

Did Mosley trained for two fights?

Simple yes or no.
          No he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            No he didn't.
            so he only trained for Mayweather? but before that he didnt train for berto?

Comment

You must be kidding me, Mosley basically trained for Berto and Mayweather with no rest. That **** would be ****ed up any fighter, I dont care who he is. Mosley was over trained, you can tell by his performance. If it was the Mosley that destroyed Margarito, no question about it, he would've finish Mayweather in round 2.
              shane would of been more active if cotto or manny would of excepted his challenge but shane was too much of a threat at that point in time so it is what it is.margarito aint **** so i do believe the shane that beat margarito is the same shane that fought foloyd the only difference is floyd is 1 of the greatest fighters ever where as margarito has become 1 of the most overrated fighters ever,i also believe if you put margo and shane in the ring together again the result would be the same

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
                Mosley's BEEN done.
                I don't think Mosley being "overtrained" was a bigger factor than Mosley being just old as f**K.

Mosley's shot. He was coming off a 16-month layoff and approaching 40 years old. He did the best he could....which was catch Floyd with a darn good overhand right.

After Floyd adapted easily, Mosley was absolutely lost and had no chance.
                and pac and roach wanted no parts of shane. you *******s continue you own yourselves haha

Comment

i'll say what i said in the other thread.

1. Shane is a pro with over 15 years experience and a very good trainer who i would "assume" knows when to hold fighters back. Additionally they were very wary of overtraining......they alluded to this in the 24/7 series. Shane mentioned he was in good shape and had not overtrained and that they had slowed training considerably leading into the fight.

2. How come Floyd is never overtrained?????? We know he trains harder than any fighter in the sport.....going by anecdotal evidence from sparring/trainig partners, and the **** that gets said on 24/7. He had a full training session the Thursday night before the fight on Saturday........

this is just sour grapes.....Shane got outboxed and outsmarted just like Floyd and his uncle said they would.

Comment

Working...
                  X