Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PHOTOS] My NIGHT at the Lopez-Salido II fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always refreshing to see pics from a fan's point of view b/c one can almost place themselves in your seat and feel the action & atmosphere. Enuf of my corny and "jealous" rant, THANKS for sharing!!! Good looking out.

Comment

Great pics Bombs looks like that was a great night you will never forget how great that fight was.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Tito is LOVED man. As soon as he got there people were all over him and when they showed his face on the big screen they would all shout "TITO!! TITO! TITO" and he loves it haha. He stood up and threw a few combos to the crowd. One of the most charismatic and down to earth fighters I have ever met.. TOOK PHOTOS WITH EVERYBODY!! Even told some kids to come down from the upper decks to come take pictures with him and stuff. He made sure everyone could take a pic with him. Really nice.
        Yeah Tito is very humble i had the chance to meet him and took pictures with him and my son and he was really cool . Was'nt arrogant nor had an attitude he was loving every bit of it.

Comment

Damn what a fight to be at live!! I had a great time watching on my Laptop I could only imagine seeing it live, how did the fans react to Juanma's post fight interview? (if they were able to hear anyway)

Damn the Arena emptied out hella early tho I forgot about that

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
            Nice pics man! Thanks for sharing!

No problem man!

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Nice pics man, you probably had a kick azz time.
            It was exciting man. Nothing like going to a boxing event in the hometown of one of the fighters and have it turn out to be a war. My first BIG/significant fight and it was one hell of an experience man.

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Good stuff Bombs. Must've been ridiculous during that 9th round.
            You know whats funny though?? I dont remember the 9th round exactly. Like you get so caught up in the nervousness and excitement of the even that it all feels like one long ass round with breaks in between. It was crazy mann.

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
            Lol damn, just noticed Bombs was the last person to red k me. Now I want my green k back.

Damnn did I lol?? What for?? A comment against Pacquiao? You seem like a pretty nice guy I just go on a RED K giving streak without looking who it is lol. Soz man.

Originally posted by Tjrjr View Post
            Nice Pics! This must've been a great one to go to!!

My avatar pic was actually a picture I took at the Ward-Kesslar fight in Oakland. I was able to run down to ringside and catch Ward on his way out of the ring - took the perfect pic!

I definitely would recommend going to Vegas for a fight! I was at the Pac-Morales III fight at Thomas and Mack Center. Atmosphere was NUTS!! and of course after the fight the city was still buzzing! a must at least once if you can!
            That's awesome mann!

Damnn that's my dream right now but I am sure I will make it happen!! Goddamnn man! what a fight eh? Should've been an amazing experience, I can only imagine..

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Bombs! What a great fight to go too. It was a instant classic slugfest and probably the FOTY so far

Can't wait till you upload the vids man!
            CHECK!! Yea broo. It's just a beautiful thing lol for real. Like both fighters showed so much heart, it was just a great show. Including the whole Showtime intros and Jimmy Lennon there and stuff. I started announcing alongisde Jimmy lennon lol it was embarassing but in the moment i just got caught up.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
              Great pics bombs, how much were tix bro?
              Mine were PALCO meaning the ones just above ringside. They cost a $100 each with a $3 dollar charge for tax or something I don't know. It was definitely worth it mann for real. One of the best experiences of my life for real. I had so much fun one of those events you remember with joy later down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
                Always refreshing to see pics from a fan's point of view b/c one can almost place themselves in your seat and feel the action & atmosphere. Enuf of my corny and "jealous" rant, THANKS for sharing!!! Good looking out.
                LOL haha it was a good post bro!! I got the good stuff coming soon, I have to black out the faces of my girl and bro for security reasons lol. But I got the video of the 9thround KO and you can hear the reactions and of the intros and how crazy the crowd went.

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                Great pics Bombs looks like that was a great night you will never forget how great that fight was.
                No doubt man. I dont like your username though heheh lol JK!! Nah but for real bro, I wont. One hell off an experience my first SIGNIFICANT boxing event and it was sickkk. Just sick. I have a lot of respect for both they left it all in the ring.

Originally posted by jeg77 View Post
                Yeah Tito is very humble i had the chance to meet him and took pictures with him and my son and he was really cool . Was'nt arrogant nor had an attitude he was loving every bit of it.
                Just a great person for real. I can't believe he was still so nice after taking pics with half of the stadium lol. A genuine caring guy. He was even joking with people and talking with them like if he was just some guy at the fight mann. Love Tito. Makes you want to be nice too lol.

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                Damn what a fight to be at live!! I had a great time watching on my Laptop I could only imagine seeing it live, how did the fans react to Juanma's post fight interview? (if they were able to hear anyway)

Damn the Arena emptied out hella early tho I forgot about that
                The thing is man WE COULDN'T hear the interviews. Like the mics were not hooked up to the arena speakers or something. So nobody got to hear what Juanma said.

YEAH! funny thing though...... THERE were 2 fights still left after the Juanma fight lol!! Like the announcer said.. "2 fights STILL LEFT" and people were like wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  LOL haha it was a good post bro!! I got the good stuff coming soon, I have to black out the faces of my girl and bro for security reasons lol. But I got the video of the 9thround KO and you can hear the reactions and of the intros and how crazy the crowd went.

No doubt man. I dont like your username though heheh lol JK!! Nah but for real bro, I wont. One hell off an experience my first SIGNIFICANT boxing event and it was sickkk. Just sick. I have a lot of respect for both they left it all in the ring.

Just a great person for real. I can't believe he was still so nice after taking pics with half of the stadium lol. A genuine caring guy. He was even joking with people and talking with them like if he was just some guy at the fight mann. Love Tito. Makes you want to be nice too lol.

The thing is man WE COULDN'T hear the interviews. Like the mics were not hooked up to the arena speakers or something. So nobody got to hear what Juanma said.

YEAH! funny thing though...... THERE were 2 fights still left after the Juanma fight lol!! Like the announcer said.. "2 fights STILL LEFT" and people were like wtf.
                  lol did you stick around for those fights?? nice pics by the way

Comment

There's nothing like spending some cash and having a great time and getting some pics of Tito and watching a 9th round classic.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                      lol did you stick around for those fights?? nice pics by the way
                      OF COURSE!! lol I like to milk the most out of my money and hey why would I walk out on 2 extra fights as boxing fan?!? Also the place was packed so the traffic was jammed to leave the arena so it was just perfect to stay and watch the fights.

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                      There's nothing like spending some cash and having a great time and getting some pics of Tito and watching a 9th round classic.
                      Oh of course man. It's moments like this that you live for lol for real. What else are you gonna spend money on?? Material stuff? For less than the price of an iPad I had one of the best experiences I've had in my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X