Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too bad pac wont take the test so he knows hes safe from floyd

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post

We jumping here for joy! Stop the press we are thinking of the superfight! "Nothing but you, jumping ah jumping ah!"
      damn they suck. and its obvious that country doesnt know how to shooot music vids.

Comment

Lets hope so. I'm kinda at that "believe it when I see it" point when floyds involved. But he did just make a real good fight with ortiz, and he has to be tired of all the manny questions he get's pelted with anytime he steps out of his house. Hopefully manny will stay true to his word and agree to the all the extra testing floyds been so worried about, and floyd will stay true to his word finally step up to the plate without anymore ******ed excuses/delays/demands.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          damn they suck. and its obvious that country doesnt know how to shooot music vids.
          lol.....zoom in....zoom out...

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post

We jumping here for joy! Stop the press we are thinking of the superfight! "Nothing but you, jumping ah jumping ah!"
            Originally posted by yesir View Post
            If they don't they better learn how, cause I got this feeling their music career isn't going very far...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Manny's strength comes from rice. As long as he can still lift a fork after the test he'll be fine.
              dont say this. floyd might find a way to request to cut off pacs rice intake... that rice is on DAT *****.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                Umm, you know David Diaz is a south paw, right? 3K Battery, also a southpaw, both well less than 10 years ago and no issues dealing with either of them.

Mitchel and Zab coming off a loss to Baldo isn't exactly something to right home about (Corley was over 5 years ago)
                My bad, I overlooked David Diaz but don't be mistaken. Comparing 3k and David Diaz to Zab Judah and Sharmba Mitchell insults the intelligence of any sensible boxing fan. Outside of Morales, who has Diaz beat? I watched that fight, and he look like **** even against the faded vet. 3k was always trash, just a another over hyped Pacquiao opponent with know significant W's under his belt.

Demarcus Corley ranks higher than those two.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                  lol.....zoom in....zoom out...

best production. ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastbay Giant View Post
                    My bad, I overlooked David Diaz but don't be mistaken. Comparing 3k and David Diaz to Zab Judah and Sharmba Mitchell insults the intelligence of any sensible boxing fan. Outside of Morales, who has Diaz beat? I watched that fight, and he look like **** even against the faded vet. 3k was always trash, just a another over hyped Pacquiao opponent with know significant W's under his belt.

*******ation dont know limits....Don't fight with them!....

Comment

Originally posted by Eastbay Giant View Post

Diaz beat Sta Cruz, you know the guy who was robbed of a win over Casamayor.

Comment

Working...
                      X