No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce - Calzaghe will fight in 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Bunce - Calzaghe will fight in 2010

Steve Bunce believes Joe Calzaghe will come back for one final fight in 2010

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
    Steve Bunce believes Joe Calzaghe will come back for one final fight in 2010
    Against whom?

Comment

I hope he does come back
      Too many fights out there

Comment

I highly doubt it.

Comment

Whats the point? Both hands are buggered,he is 37 and looks every day of it. Other than the payday he is on a hiding to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
            I highly doubt it.
            Which shell of a legend is he going to kill this time. Let see is Mikkel Kessler turning 40 anytime next year? Oh wait Glen Johnson? Come on Joe you had a great run you retired stay retired. No one wants to see you fight any over the hill SMW or LHW....The super six would have been a great tournament for you to be in to truly prove you were the best at 168 but you missed that opportunity. You should have unretired then and fought in that tournament. Now you want to come out of the closet for one last fight and you are not going to fight Froch or Dawson....Lefty

Comment

He couldn't make 168lbs anymore so it's unfair to criticize him on that. If he comes back he should fight someone like Dawson, however, I believe we saw signs in his last 2 fights that he was starting to slip slightly, that's normal, he was 36 years old at the time of his last fight.

Comment

I can see him fighting Froch if he returned, but I hope he doesnt return

Comment

Fight Dawson or Hopkins or stay retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Agentsmith View Post
                    I can see him fighting Froch if he returned, but I hope he doesnt return
                    No point in Froch. Froch ha sno chance. If Taylor had 8 round stamina instead of 6 round stamina I would say Taylor beats him along with everyone else in the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                    X