• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Nope, he didnt got drop!!!!!!!
    During the Khan vs barerra undercard?

Comment

WTF are you talking about.

WTF is ias abut teh article that I didnt even made.

he was off balance and got hit flush in the jaw and didnt went down, so STFU!!!!!!
      Watch, come back and make excuses about how the puerto rican Ricky Hatton was off-balance when someone in the top 10 knocks his ugly ass out.

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      The ***** got saved by the bell.

Comment

Nope; he was off balance, got hit flush and got knocked back, but he didnt went down, he almost touch the canvas with his glove tho

he wasnt hurt, he was off balance.

Go to 2:40

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
          Watch, come back and make excuses about how the puerto rican Ricky Hatton was off-balance when someone in the top 10 knocks his ugly ass out.

The ***** got saved by the bell.
          LMAO jajajajaja

STFU !!!!!!!

Damn ALTS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nope; he was off balance, got hit flush and got knocked back, but he didnt went down, he almost touch the canvas with his glove tho

Ah. He my mistake, he fell into the ropes. However he looked pretty stunned to me. Also Cook is garbage so this guy better step his game up, his chin will not hold up otherwise.

Comment

good move by rocky!! he have the power.. but he needs to be polished!! any boxing with a lil boxing skill would give him a boxing lesson!! way to go champ!

Comment

Dude are you blind??? He was off-balance after the punch and he was trying to survive. He even touched his gloves together at the end of the round as if to say come on puto get it together.

Comment

LMAO jajajajaja

STFU !!!!!!!

Damn ALTS!!!!!!!!
                  He only threw 2 weak ass punches after that bum hurt him. And why did you ignored the first past of my post???

Comment

Ah. He my mistake, he fell into the ropes. However he looked pretty stunned to me. Also Cook is garbage so this guy better step his game up, his chin will not hold up otherwise.
                    na, his chin is OK, he has been hit even flusher by, bigger hitters than Cook and he just kept comming.

I think it was a combination of him been of balance and that he got hit real flush, that made him loook bad!!!!!!!!

Comment

u should see how ppl love rocky here!!!

thats the kind of guy.. that have you off your seat for the entire fight!1

he gets hit a lot! true.. and he doesnt have GREAT BOXING SKILLS.. but the dude have tons of heart!! .. i do agree with you that his chin is not made of granite... but he knows how to come back! ... this move is a good one for him... his not ready for the TOP TOP CHAMPIONS yet.....

but he can definately have a punchers chances against anyone in that division.
                      Last edited by mellow_mood; 08-13-2009, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X