Collapse
No announcement yet.

i wish boxingscene had a reality show so all the **** talkers on here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do people think boxers can only fight with their hands???you think these cats never had street fights??lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
      why do people think boxers can only fight with their hands???you think these cats never had street fights??lol....
      I couldn't really see Paulie Malignaggi roaming with his home boys and laying the smackdown on cats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
        I couldn't really see Paulie Malignaggi roaming with his home boys and laying the smackdown on cats.
        lol.....some of these boxers are real street cats..not all but alot of them are

Comment

• I always thought of Zab as overrated, Boxers like JR. Witter Underrated, I like Mayweather more than Pacman. That doesn't mean I can beat either fighter in the ring. NO. Don't get me wrong I'm 5'11 tall 210lb in shape and can take care of business but I'm supporting my sport of choice and that gives me the right to give my opinion good or bad.

I think Kobe is better than Lebron and Carmello is underrated and Shaq is overrated. Does that mean I can beat either at basketball Hell No. I think Kwame Brown is a bum does that mean I'm better than him at basketball hell NO.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
            I always thought of Zab as overrated, Boxers like JR. Witter Underrated, I like Mayweather more than Pacman. That doesn't mean I can beat either fighter in the ring. NO. Don't get me wrong I'm 5'11 tall 210lb in shape and can take care of business but I'm supporting my sport of choice and that gives me the right to give my opinion good or bad. I think Kobe is better than Lebron and Carmello is underrated and Shaq is overrated. Does that mean I can beat either at basketball Hell No. I think Kwame Brown is a bum does that mean I'm better than him at basketball hell NO.
            shaq overated?????yea you're pretty slow

Comment

• haha funny post

Comment

• Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                shaq overated?????yea you're pretty slow
                Hell Yeah. People on the west coast think he is the greatest center of all time. He is top 10 between 7 to 10 IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  In a bar brawl/street fight the old Queensbury rules go out the window and your opponent (as it were) is just as likely to tackle you off your feet, boxing skills become worthless if that happens.
                  you highly underestimate the skill that a fighter has with his fists. Do you really believe that a true boxer would not be able to just slide a step back and fill your mind with an uppercut, dont even need to mention it but the hook would be following. Boxers abilities are highly underestimated by the general public. "Oh, I'd just rush him and take it to the ground!" If you can eat the fistic artillary that will be bouncing off of your skull then by all means take it to the ground. And whats to say once you get to the ground that said boxer has never ventured from the pugilistic pedegree. Bar fights are for bozos................Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                  X