Rap Songs that mention boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandmaster Flash - The Message.

"Can't even see the game or the Sugar Ray fight."

"Now you're unemployed all non-void walking round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd."

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      Grandmaster Flash - The Message.

"Can't even see the game or the Sugar Ray fight."

"Now you're unemployed all non-void walking round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd."
      classic!!...but he wasn't talking about Floyd Mayweather though...that song was dropped when Floyd was STILL a baby....I think he was talking about the REAL Pretty Boy Floyd...a gangster from the 1930's....he robbed banks in the Mid West back in the days

Comment

• @ 3:09

I'ma launch a Bernard Hopkins type of blow in your jaw
        That's the way I police my perimeter, Ro is the law

Comment

• It's my go, yeah
          And I'mma go so opposite of soft
          Off the richter, Hector
          Camacho Man Randy Savage
          Far from average, above status-quo, flow so pro

Lil Wayne

Comment

• @ 2:27

And I'll squeeze tha join' even when tha law watchin
            I'm too hard, tha rap version of Bernard Hopkins

Comment

• Eminem, slaughterhouse, yella wolf-0 shady cypher 2.0
              Royce da 5'9: Rappers, I'm your daddy, I tell you straight as this You don't kill but your father will like jaden smith I tell ya like I tell my Spanish chick You fly but I ain't going down on no landing strip So get your wax on like Daniel-son I'm a have to run like De La Hoya in drag when cameras come

Comment

• 2pac ambutions as a ridah- **** doin jail time, better day, sacrifice Won't get a chance to do me like they did my ***** Tyson Thuggin for life and if you right then ***** die for it Let them other brothers try, at least you tried for it When it's time to die to be a man you pick the way you leave **** peace and the police, my ambitions as a ridah

Comment

• Nigga get a lawyer, when 'The Game' coming for ya
                  My jab, like Zab on the chin of De La Hoya
                  I'm the golden boy, and I'm making Hova noise

The Game - 360 bars

Comment

• Dont really mention a boxer but its a tribute for tyson by 2pac:

The next heavy weight champion of the worldd...

I won't deny it I'm a straight ridah Ain't no stopping me So why you suckaz keep boxing me? Wanna see me cuffed up and call the cops on me On a mission to be champs since they let me free.

I won't deny it I'm a straight ridah Ain't no stopping me So why you suckaz keep boxing me? Wanna see me cuffed up call the cops on me On a mission to be champs they let me free.

Prepare for combat my adversaries crumble Face it I got a reputation for damage bustas get ready to rumble They lock me in a cell have me trapped in a livin hell Though not guilty I'm still in jail Brother I serve my time like a soldier Maintain composure My shadow boxing or fight to the death bustin boulders Every boxer with a pair of gloves Best give up love Heres a man from the making of a thug A lethal weapon mind sharp And in my heart there's a wish To shake the world with the flury of my black fist

Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com I was a highschool dropout Now I'm the million dollar champ whos the next to get knocked out Straight out of brooklyn I'm world wide ya'll all know me Droppin all that come before me Noone can hold me And uh.

I won't deny it I'm a straight ridah Ain't no stopping me So why you suckaz keep boxing me? Wanna see me cuffed up call the cops on me On a mission to be champs since they let me free

I won't deny it I'm a straight ridah Ain't no stopping me So why you suckaz keep boxing me? Wanna see me cuffed up call the cops on me On a mission to be champs since they let me free

I won't deny it I'm a straight ridah (Ain't no stopping me) So why you suckaz keep boxing me? (Wanna see me cuffed up call the cops on me) On a mission to be champs since they let me free

I won't deny it I'm a straight ridah.

Comment

• "We can go blow for blow like Evander and Bowe"

"*****, I'm comin out swingin, so fast it'll make your eyes spin
                      You gettin knocked the **** out like Mike Tyson"

Comment

Working...
                      X