Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Admits Concern in Making a Joshua vs. Hughie Fury Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
    Don't mention the Jewish reptiles dude, their will be reprisals on you too. Are you out of your mind ?
    Its all good denium sent me magic crystals. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Its all good denium sent me magic crystals. lol!
      Why is your hero Wilder targeting a paper champion and not the real one? Cause he knows he'd taken to school.

BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SQUADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        What's Klitschko waiting for then? Fury is still the champion, where's the lawsuit?

Wlad isn't going to do **** because there's no evidence.
        Be patient. The tribunal is just around the corner.

Comment

Be patient. The tribunal is just around the corner.
          The hearing is in November, if it happens at all. It'll be thrown out in half an hour tops. By that time he'll have already beaten Klitschko again and retired him.

Like i say, if anyone had any real evidence that Fury was a roider, he'd be serving a long ban right now.

Comment

Even the Jews can't keep the Furious One down.
            I don't believe in Jewish conspiracies friend, nor do I believe in Jewish reptilians. We're mocking you and the like who claim Fluff is the victim of a conspiracy.

The hearing is in November, if it happens at all. It'll be thrown out in half an hour tops. By that time he'll have already beaten Klitschko again and retired him.

Like i say, if anyone had any real evidence that Fury was a roider, he'd be serving a long ban right now.
            You believe Wlad will fight Fluff in October a month before he is due to answer a tribunal for failing a doping test ? I have called you naive before, I'm not sure why I am reiterating it.

Comment

I don't believe in Jewish conspiracies friend, nor do I believe in Jewish reptilians. We're mocking you and the like who claim Fluff is the victim of a conspiracy.
              Nor do i. However it would be naive to think that Fury hasn't upset some powerful people with his statements. It was the Sunday Mirror that leaked right? Who owns the Sunday Mirror? A Jew.

I don't think he's the victim of a conspiracy, i do however think it's a witch hunt. The media can't control Tyson Fury or what comes out of his mouth. They're desperate for a trained robot like Wlad or AJ to rule the division.

You believe Wlad will fight Fluff in October a month before he is due to answer a tribunal for failing a doping test ? I have called you naive before, I'm not sure why I am reiterating it.
              If he doesn't, Fury moves on to someone else, and Wlad will probably get sued for breach of contract. Fury has been cleared to fight by a judge.

If Wladimir wants his belts back, he has to fight his conqueror.
              Last edited by denium; 08-09-2016, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Nor do i. However it would be naive to think that Fury hasn't upset some powerful people with his statements. It was the Sunday Mirror that leaked right? Who owns the Sunday Mirror? A Jew.

I don't think he's the victim of a conspiracy, i do however think it's a witch hunt. The media can't control Tyson Fury or what comes out of his mouth. They're desperate for a trained robot like Wlad or AJ to rule the division.

If he doesn't, Fury moves on to someone else, and Wlad will probably get sued for breach of contract. Fury has been cleared to fight by a judge.

If Wladimir wants his belts back, he has to fight his conqueror.
                Whom would be these powerful Jews you speak of ? Surely you don't mean myself ? Ok I admit it, it is me. I got him in trouble, I'll turn states evidence for witness protection.
                Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 08-09-2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

A judge forced them to lift their suspension, no doubt due to a lack of evidence.

Whyte got caught with PEDs in his system, straight ban. Galahad got caught with PEDS in his system, straight ban. See a pattern emerging here?

I know you're absolutely desperate to see Wlad given his belts back due to him being unable to defeat Fury in the ring, but you're grasping at straws.

Fury will be completely exonerated very soon and UKAD exposed for the biased, incompetent fools they are.
                  What makes you think I will not use my Jewish magic to get Wlad his belts back ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
                    Whom would be these powerful Jews you speak of ? Surely you don't mean myself ? Ok I admit it, it is me. I got him in trouble, I'll turn states evidence for witness protection.
                    Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
                    What makes you think I will not use my Jewish magic to get Wlad his belts back ?
                    Why the ID change Scott? Have you finally faced reality and realised that Fury isn't getting banned and isn't going anywhere? In fact he's started camp today, getting ready to retire your hero.

I get it bro, you've lost, so your now attempting to mock the game. Good idea!

Comment

Why the ID change Scott? Have you finally faced reality and realised that Fury isn't getting banned and isn't going anywhere? In fact he's started camp today, getting ready to retire your hero.

I get it bro, you've lost, so your now attempting to mock the game. Good idea!
                      I know everything, the coming of thy Lord, the end date, everything. I do not mock, I am here to now to clear Fury's good name. He never consumed PED's knowingly, I tainted his jelly donuts with Nandrolone, I seek forgiveness.

Comment

Working...
                      X