Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo Would Drill Pacquiao Worse Than Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be surpised if Pac beat Canelo even though Pac is at the end of his career and much smaller. Comparing Pac and Khan is subjective but Manny has always had a way better chin than Khan and he's a much more tricky, difficult guy to fight. He wouldn't get caught with that shot that Canelo caught Khan with . Pac is a more cautious fighter since Marquez caught him. He can also still bring the pain, especially to guys that are flat footed and don't have a high work rate. I wouldn't be surprised if Pac beat Canelo.

Comment

dangerous fight for pac due to size and power but I think he ud's carmela alvarez. canelo might be forced to play the aggressor by pac's choice due to superior mobility/footwork and that's carmela's weakness.

and abel is a bigger moron than I thought implying khan and pac are at the same level

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
        stupid fight. Literally. a 144 pound man vs a 180+. Canelo is just a bully and I cant wait till GGG makes him his son.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          I do know one things canelos face would take a serious battering while pacquaio was still fresh and agile.....we see what happened to margaritos face that night and he was 167 on fight night.....but 25 to 30lb separating them is to huge and shouldn't even be discussed as a viable fight for canelo...pick on someone his own size

because Canelo = Margarito..... right ?

man you say some dumb ****

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            Joke fight.

The guy was complaining about Margs carrying too much weight(In a catch weight fight at that) and Canelo has way more skill than Margarito.

Canelo is a joke if he entertains fighting someone damn near 30 pounds lighter.

Yea that guy be dumb !

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
              Pacquiao beats Canelo 8 rounds to 4!!!! Pacquaio is an all time top 5 p4p Great. He's just too good for Canelo, even at 37!

Comment

Canelo would ice pac at this point. Maybe 4 years ago when Canelo could make 154 comfortably. But today, pac couldn't hurt him and those hands would get heavy over time.

Comment

Im a Canelo fan to an extent but this is exactly one of the reasons why i want him to get KOed by golovkin which he will. Fight dudes your own size.

Comment

nice a 150 lb pac vs a 175 lb Canelo on fight night...seems fair to me.

Comment

Pacquiao would do ok against Canelo, a lot better than Khan at least. However, he could get hurt. No need for this fight to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X