Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catchweight King Pacquiao's career is done as to interesting and lucrative fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catchweight King Pacquiao's career is done as to interesting and lucrative fights

Pacman stated a million times that he won't fight anyone over 150, so he has basically taken himself out of contention from Canelo, Cotto and basically all interesting and lucrative fights. Pac thus has NO ONE interesting to fight anymore, as Mayweather is running scared with ridiculous excuses to not fight him. Who the hell wants to see JMM 1,000, Bradley 500, and other snoozefests under Bob Arum's sleeper of a stable?

The interesting and beyond lucrative part of his career is basically done, and he won't ever make more than 800k buys, or even reach close to that number anymore, unless he changes his tune with respect to his ridiculous catchweight demands.

Thoughts? Opinions?

I think you're a pitiful alt

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      I think you're a pitiful alt
      Easy to make assumptions out of your ass. No, I'm just a long-time observer who rarely posts. Look at my join date before you fire off dumb-ass remarks.

Comment

They're all catchweight kings. We have a lineal middleweight champion who has never fought at middleweight, 154 champion who unified at 152, etc. If the money is right I'm sure they can figure out a new catchweight superfight for him.

Comment

Hmm how do i go about making a ****ty thread today?

Comment

Very original, unbiased thread. Would read again.

Comment

Originally posted by Flood View Post
              Pacman stated a million times that he won't fight anyone over 150, so he has basically taken himself out of contention from Canelo, Cotto and basically all interesting and lucrative fights. Pac thus has NO ONE interesting to fight anymore, as Mayweather is running scared with ridiculous excuses to not fight him. Who the hell wants to see JMM 1,000, Bradley 500, and other snoozefests under Bob Arum's sleeper of a stable?

The interesting and beyond lucrative part of his career is basically done, and he won't ever make more than 800k buys, or even reach close to that number anymore, unless he changes his tune with respect to his ridiculous catchweight demands.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Very original, unbiased thread. Would read again.
                And NSB is full of original, unbiased threads. I bet all of yours are original and unbiased. Smh.

It's a legitimate question. Pac is probably the most infamous boxer regarding catchweight demands due to his smaller size and advantage-seeking against opponents who he knows will suffer by trying to reach the catchweight. This ploy, along with his devastating defeat to JMM 4, has limited his appeal in getting the most lucrative fights. Canelo has said that he won't even go down to 152 after the CW Mayweather demanded. Pac couldn't convince Cotto for a fight recently b/c he wanted the fight at 150.

Who's left? It's a legitimate question. No need for punk-ass feeble sarcastic replies. State an opinion or move on.

Comment

gotta laugh when mayweather fans call pacquiao the catchweight king when floyds best win in donkey's years was also at a catchweight. Do they not realise that they are also diminishing their idol as he can be tarred with the same brush?

Comment

Interesting. Which win are you referring to, Canelo? His most infamous catchweight I believe was against JMM. Btw I don't particularly favor Mayweather or Pacquiao, and tend to root for Cotto. It's just that the Pac catchweights are just too glaring, repeated, and damn obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X