Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in, because i'm a woman like TS

Comment

Are you mentally ill?

tbf I'm more of a fan of technical boxing than slugfests but even I'm all over this tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Checking in, because i'm a woman like TS

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          LOL. I always thought Stax on Deck was one of those types too.
          Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
          He is one of them. Troll's are so obvious on here.
          ROFLMAO Stax is the most obvious troll.....it's hilarious though, people legit think he's serious

Comment

no you're probably not alone. i think i saw stax of dix somewhere around here early. maybe you two can grab a bite to eat and get to know each other. maybe go out dancing, or something. don't lean in to quickly for the kiss though.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              this is alt is actually maniac310. he's all but confirmed it.

upon further inspection, so is the second guy who posted in the thread.
              LoL I red k you and make a thread about your hero and you go around accusing me of being every single person you think is an alt. The funny part is one of those accounts is pretty obvious yet you're too dumb to realize it.

anyway I did create an alt and Bringer knows who it is. So stop following me around mentioning me and leaving me ******ed comments. I said I wasn't going to partake in "e-beef" anymore and I won't.

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post
                then you dont know **** about boxing, stick your slick cowards, who rather run and hug and use headbuts and elbows
                Run? You mean how Mike ran around the ring, throwing that sloppy azz potshot jab? Its not about them not having skills, its about them both being nobodies who have NO skills. Bradley is a nobody and he made Prov famous. He was forced to fight him because Top Rank had no one else. And who is Alvarado? A bum who figured out a way to outbox another bum in Rios, and Rios himself is unproven. Every ww Arum has is a sham, and I was surprised that HBO actually invested money into doing footage on Mike and Prov. It made the network look like a JOKE. Now if they were both bum brawlers who beat the crap out of all the other elite fighters, then it would be cool. But they are just unproven bum fighters who have been lucky enough to be with a promoter who had no elite fighters for them to be tested against.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  LoL I red k you and make a thread about your hero and you go around accusing me of being every single person you think is an alt. The funny part is one of those accounts is pretty obvious yet you're too dumb to realize it.

anyway I did create an alt and Bringer knows who it is. So stop following me around mentioning me and leaving me ******ed comments. I said I wasn't going to partake in "e-beef" anymore and I won't.

my hero?
                  you mean jermain taylor, micky ward, roberto duran, joe frazier, or ray leonard?

e-beef?
                  relax, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    my hero?
                    you mean jermain taylor, micky ward, roberto duran, joe frazier, or ray leonard?

e-beef?
                    relax, kid.
                    face_untouched is James Toney's alt, whoever the f he is

Comment

Do people really pick sides on what styles they like? LMAO.

Sure I prefer certain styles, but I love boxing as a whole. Tactical fights, brawls, boxing lessons... I enjoy them all.

Comment

Working...
                      X