Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not just because devon and floyd are recipient of gifts that it means Black fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man you should of seen the racism in the chatbox on the stream i was watching, ive never seen so many N words, it was disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      I know **** about boxing but you're red and banned, while I'm green. I also win nearly every bet on this site and have made a nice little second income off of real betting. Yep, you know what you're talking about. Floyd has accomplished more than Pernell. I don't feel like debating with a ****** but one of the most important things in sports is titles. Well, SP has 3 weight divisions and well, even a ****** like yourself can figure out how many Floyd has.
      You're a clueless moron if you think paper titles at 140 and 154 is what distinguishes these guys from each other and that Floyd has accomplished more than Pernell. It's not even arguable - if you don't want to accept it from me, you'll have to accept it from any number of scholars.

Nobody is impressed by, and nobody could care less about, your paltry "second income" (LMAO) from small-time hit-and-miss sports-betting. The phrase "Gambling is a mug's game" exists specifically for small-fry like you.

LOLOL @ you putting any stock in green or red karma. It's a networking tool, you cret, it has nothing to with validity of of any post or poster. There have been manyyy better posters than you who were deep in the red drink at some time or other.

Originally posted by PRINCE O' PROSE View Post
      You seem to refer to the karma function often as a means of judging posters' fitness, and your comments reveal you to be a little too trusting of its integrity.

Here's an illustrative graphic,

^^ That's what my User CP typcally looks like.

"But, but...", I hear you ask, "..how could one who receives almost exclusively green karma have gotten so red?"

Well, it's certainly not because my engorged e-**** is actually soaked with Pinay period-blood. Oh, no.

Check is Checkmated, AGAIN.
      Last edited by PRINCE O' PROSE; 06-26-2011, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCE O' PROSE
        You're a clueless moron if you think Floyd has accomplished more than Pernell. It's not even arguable - if you don't want to accept it from me, you'll have to accept it from any number of scholars.

Nobody is impresed by, and nobody could care less about, your paltry 'second income' (LMAO) from small-time, hit-and-miss gambling. The phrase "Gambling is a mug's game" exists specifically for small-fry like you.

LOLOL @ you putting any stock in green or red karma. It's a networking tool, you cret, it has nothing to with validity of of any post or poster. There have been manyyy better posters than you who were deep in the red drink at some time or other.

Check is Checkmated, AGAIN.
        And since you already pointed out, I'm this American supremacist. Surely, I should be in red too because I don't like Manny either, right???? Maybe my points about boxing are not so bad and its more that you dislike me because I don't like Muslims. Hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe!

Comment

And since you already pointed out, I'm this American supremacist. Surely, I should be in red too because I don't like Manny either, right???? Maybe my points about boxing are not so bad and its more that you dislike me because I don't like Muslims. Hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe!
          I'm a veteran of 8 years. For most old-timers here, my name precedes my karma bar.

This account has but 500 posts. Ever heard that Doors song, 'The Changeling'? "I had green K, I had none...", meaning, it's all the same after a while.

It's funny how your replies to me have wandered into attacks on Islam and references to green karma. Well, I guess we know who got the better of our exchanges this afternoon.

I thought your posts were abysmal long before I knew you were also a bigot, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
            All he needs to do to get some pussy is reach into his pants.

MURDERED.

Comment

bump............................

Comment

This guy really loves Floyd

Comment

Floyd has accomplished more than Pernell, wtf you talking about? Devon is a pampered *****, I'll give you that.
                  Really...................

Comment

LOL those thinking.........Floyd is greater than pernell.....................fuking f@g

Comment

bump.....................................

Comment

Working...
                      X