Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it harder for white east european fighters to get respected from American fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom!
    Now you're lying, to cover up talking out of you're ass.

You never used ANY sources that pointed to him NOT being ranked.

It was just your usual BS discrediting of a European boxer, it that case an attempt to diminish Wlad's resume by lying about Peter (who was ranked at the time by all 4 sanctioning organizations, and ahead of Wlad in the top ten Ring rankings).
    my sources were the Ring Magazine rankings of 2004, which looked as such...
    Vitali Klitschko, Champion

1.Chris Byrd
    2.John Ruiz
    3.Hasim Rahman
    4.James Toney
    5.Monte Barrett
    6.Andrew Golota
    7.Fres Oquendo
    8.Jameel McCline
    9.Corrie Sanders
    10.Lamon Brewster
    no Peter.

inbetween the end of 2004(the rankings above) and the 1st Peter-Wladimir fight Peter entered the rankings, and those inbetween rankings are difficult to find.
    I generally do it for all fighters without looking into it that often, its a very trivial and understandable mistake.

its funny you dislike me so much, when I actually stand up for the Klitschko brothers more than most members on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Seeing him knocked down by Geovante Davis isn't exactly encouraging.
      you got video? You know where to find that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
        you got video? You know where to find that fight?

I remember watching it on WBVA so when I find it, I can hook u up.

I like Negron, just think that if he meets a puncher it's his doom.

There are plenty of vids and interviews with him discussing it.

I know any guy can fall. Just think he's just a little too skinny at this pointl.

Negron versus Deontay Wilder would actually be an ideal fight now that I think about it.

Comment

American boxing fans hate white fighters, I am the exception. Skills are skills.

btw prime vs prime vitali K.O's your favorite black HW in under 8 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
            Now you're lying, to cover up talking out of you're ass.

You never used ANY sources that pointed to him NOT being ranked.

It was just your usual BS discrediting of a European boxer, it that case an attempt to diminish Wlad's resume by lying about Peter (who was ranked at the time by all 4 sanctioning organizations, and ahead of Wlad in the top ten Ring rankings).
            Not only that but Wlad was the underdog in that fight. There was an article in ESB crowning Peter the next HW champ of the world right before the fight. I used to be a wlad fan back then and nobody believed me when I said wlad would kick his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              American boxing fans hate white fighters, I am the exception. Skills are skills.

btw prime vs prime vitali K.O's your favorite black HW in under 8 rounds

Why was he unable to KO OUT OF PRIME Lennox Lewis then......

Comment

Originally posted by -The Game- View Post
                Why was he unable to KO OUT OF PRIME Lennox Lewis then......
                LOL hahahaha! burn.

But seriously because they don't fight enough in America to expose themselves to our audience. Or at least work out something so we can see more of their fights on ESPN then.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  LOL hahahaha! burn.

But seriously because they don't fight enough in America to expose themselves to our audience. Or at least work out something so we can see more of their fights on ESPN then.
                  Well thats fair enough. German tv doesn't pay any attention to Andre Berto, Bradley, Devon, Pascal and many other american fighters.

I don't think there is any german conspiracy against african american fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                    Well thats fair enough. German tv doesn't pay any attention to Andre Berto, Bradley, Devon, Pascal and many other american fighters.

I don't think there is any german conspiracy against african american fighters.
                    Good one....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Good one....
                      My bad I thought Canada was in America. Where is Canada located? Asia? Africa? Europe?

Comment

Working...
                      X