Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who on this list wouldn't be able to take that Holt Punch that landed on Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who on this list wouldn't be able to take that Holt Punch that landed on Bradley?

If Holt had landed that shot on one of these fighters. Multiple voting is enabled.
    Floyd
    16.05%
    Pacquiao
    22.22%
    Hatton
    37.04%
    Cotto
    24.69%

hatton goes to sleep...zzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

this is a dumb thread....i think all those guys take that shot and stay up

Comment

bradley won the fight...but he has a glass jaw....i heard it crack all night

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
          bradley won the fight...but he has a glass jaw....i heard it crack all night

Comment

Cotto at 140 was never solid in the chin. That was a tremendous shot that had me and my wife looking like Craig and Smokey saying, "DAAAAMMM".

For him to get up, realize he was dazed and take a knee to compose himself, was incredibly impressive for someone who had never been knocked down before.

Comment

does this qualify tim bradley for an iron chin now? cause i keep hearing calzaghe has an iron chin even though he goes down every fight.

Comment

They all take it. Some might have been KD'd as Bradley was, but I dont think any of them don't get back up from it. Wasn't evfen the best 140 lb punch thrown in the last 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  does this qualify tim bradley for an iron chin now? cause i keep hearing calzaghe has an iron chin even though he goes down every fight.
                  you didn't see the fight, glass chin my ass

Comment

It was a hell of a shot, I wasn't sure if Bradley would survive it.

Comment

Working...
                    X