Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto: Road To The Bronx Episode 6 - Boricua Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto has regained his confidence. War Cotto!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RRICAN View Post
      cant wait for saturday, yuri is in troooouble it would have been great if steward had trained cotto for the pac fight...
      I would say before the Margarito fight...but even better if it was earlier in his career.....i guess no one really said anything because Cotto was undefeated,etc for so long that we all assumed chemistry between him and his uncle was good enough so no change was needed.

Steward has been a big fan of Cotto for a long time now.....i believe he once said on air that Cotto was one of his favorite fighters.

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      I have no idea but the fight is this saturday so 1 or 2 or maybe 3 more will air on Heavy.com.

Biggs and Dolton are Cotto's sparring partners brought in by Steward from Kronk GYM.
      Hopefully, i've enjoyed these videos.

Yup...i thought so.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
        I think hes just using them for training.
        Yeah....thats what i took from the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by October View Post
          Looks like Miguel might be using Everlast MX gloves for the fight, according to this video...
          I thought it was just for training but you're right, he's using them on fight night.

http://www.*********.com/Boxing/cott...540#more-48540

Everlast, the global leader in Fight Sports and Fitness, is proud to announce three-time world champion Miguel Cotto will be wearing Everlast MX pro fight gloves on Saturday, June 5th at the new Yankee Stadium when he challenges current champion Yuri Foreman for the WBA world light middleweight title. “The Everlast MX glove design provides the fit and performance attributes I need to feel when going into a fight,” said former WBO world champion Miguel Cotto.

The Everlast MX Fight Glove, is one of three professional fight gloves offered by Everlast. Hand crafted in Mexico, the MX fight glove offers a customized fit through a hybrid foam-horsehair technology designed for power punchers such as Cotto.

Our fight gloves have been worn by countless champions throughout our 100 years,” states Matt Cowan, VP of Marketing and Product for Everlast. “As we embark on this historic fight in the new Yankee Stadium, we are honored for Miguel Cotto to lace up the Everlast Fight gloves, and carry on the tradition of wearing the ‘Choice of Champions.’”

Cotto’s custom Everlast MX gloves will showcase the colors of the New York Yankees, and are emblazoned with the Team Cotto logo, bible verse “Filipenses 4:13″ for inspiration, and “54/10″ in honor of the birth and death of his late father, Miguel Cotto Sr.

The fight will air live on HBO this Saturday at 10:15pm est/7:15pm pst.
          Last edited by Gonzalez_Boxing; 06-05-2010, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X