Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most racist moment in pro wrestling history.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me, Ted Dibiase was a racist character: rich white man having a silent black servant.

I remember seeing Slick the manager in a bit where he was eating fried chicken back when I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      You cant tell
      No, I can't. Please explain.

Comment

they gave book a commentatin job and i hear he's been promoted to general manager. i'd say the nigga's pretty well compensated.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          To me, Ted Dibiase was a racist character: rich white man having a silent black servant.

I remember seeing Slick the manager in a bit where he was eating fried chicken back when I was a kid.
          And his name was Virgil. lol If that's not a slave name, I don't know what it.

I believe one of Chicken George's kids was named Virgil. (from the book Roots if you don't know).

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            When I was a kid there was a guy they pretended was an African tribesman and they used to have a guy in a gimp suit chase him around with a whip and a statue to make sure he didn't get out of line.

Which made me google "most racist wrestlers ever" and I found this:

oh sh•t that's Kamala now that you mention that it is kinda racist lol! as a kid that thought never crosses your mind...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              oh sh•t that's Kamala now that you mention that it is kinda racist lol! as a kid that thought never crosses your mind...
              and the only guy he could talk to was some white guy in a safari suit named Kim Chee. wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                and the only guy he could talk to was some white guy in a safari suit named Kim Chee. wow.
                I forgot about Kim Chee...

Comment

Working...
                X