Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto fight: Wil madison square garden show judge's 9/10 point score after each round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Was there open scoring in the Canelo fight yesterday? I remember Kellerman saying there will be but i dont remember
    Yeah there was supposed to be, but I guess either the announcers got caught up in the excitement of the impending knockout or stoppage, or HBO did and didn't hear the scores being called.

Comment

Originally posted by King Chris John View Post
      they gave out score in some europe fight after 4 round 8 round. judge score.
      but people not like it.

so they don't do it no more.
      They still do it a couple places. Mexico was supposed to be one last night.

I hate it. I love the suspense.

Comment

On rare occasions they do reveal the scorecards after the 4th and 8th round I believe? Im not sure what sanctioning body does this though.. Its kind of frowned upon, because if one fighter is way up on the cards they tend to box and stay away..

This would have been telling in the Pac/JMM fight maybe they should do round by round open scoring in trilogy fights?

Originally posted by yyy222 View Post
        I know on PPV at home they say what all the judges gave after each round on the TV, but if you go there live do they show on the big TVs the judge's scores after every round, or announce it out loud?

What about for all of the undercard and non televised fights?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
          They still do it a couple places. Mexico was supposed to be one last night.

I hate it. I love the suspense.
          for chris john no suspense. he win every rounds and beated everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by King Chris John View Post
            for chris john no suspense. he win every rounds and beated everyone!
            That's true, Mr. John. You are a master of the ring.

Comment

they only do it in replays

Comment

Working...
              X