Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto talks about Margarito fight...Is convinced Marg cheated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto talks about Margarito fight...Is convinced Marg cheated.

When asked about someone saying they believe Margarito is an honest guy... Cotto replied: "For some people, honest has a different meaning."

He also carries around a picture on cell phone of plaster wraps...

He said this fight is personal because he recalls his father in tears when he saw Miguel's eyes crying blood... his face deformed. He can still see his father crying for him.

Miguel is trying hard ot be diplomatic in this video... but you can clearly see he is pissed and convinced Margarito is a scumbag.

cotto's only chance is to run
    if he stands and trades he's gonna end up on his knees

Comment

Cotto is a mans man..all action no bull****..love this guy...i make my jokes but i am a fan..this fight will be the best of this year

Comment

People who think Margarito first attemp to loading his gloves was against Mosley are ignorant mofos.

See this video

what more proof people want? The guy asks Margarito "Como esta La Pegada?" meaning in english "How is your punch?" who asks that ****?

Comment

"By this time your punches should be solid punches, power punches"

WTF? are you kidding me?

Comment

it sucks than miguel angel cotto is so much uglier than his bro. not fair.

Comment

To the TS, wow...great video.

I had heard about it before, but never directly from him. When asked about fixing mistakes he made in the first fight, Cotto answered:

"If I tell you something, you're not going to believe me...I have never watched that fight."

...Brutal. He says he's going to have to watch it for this upcoming fight, but man...it's going to be painful.

Comment

Cotto you are too damn humble and all substance. Such a fan of this dude.

Comment

That's sad man, you can tell Cotto thinks the most tragic thing about the fight was not that he lost in a brutal fashion but about his wife, kids and family/friends having to watch it - I hope Cotto wins, I think he will but it will be a tough fight regardless. WAR COTTO.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                    Cotto you are too damn humble and all substance. Such a fan of this dude.
                    Word, how can you not like this guy zero bull****.

Comment

Working...
                    X