Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Aren't The Klitschko Brothers On The Ring's Pound For Pound List?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Aren't The Klitschko Brothers On The Ring's Pound For Pound List?

Are the Klitschko brothers not among the 10 most dominant champions in the sport?

The excuses people usually give is that heavyweights can't make these lists. Lennox Lewis, Riddick Bowe, Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield were all on the ring's list at one stage or another.

What's the real reason?

Originally posted by The Negro View Post
    Are the Klitschko brothers not among the 10 most dominant champions in the sport?

The excuses people usually give is that heavyweights can't make these lists. Lennox Lewis, Riddick Bowe, Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield were all on the ring's list at one stage or another.

What's the real reason?
    their very underrated and are seen by the media to be fighting Bums etc....unfortunatley thats how it is and how there seen as..

Comment

They should be on it, certainly Wlad. How can Donaire be above him?

Comment

Because they are white and European. Anyone with two eyes knew years ago when Jermain Taylor and Kelly Pavlik were P4P'ers that Wlad was much, much better than they were in a P4P sense.

Comment

because there supposely fighting "bums" when actually there fighting the best the heavyweight division has to offer, i mean its not there fault that there opponets suck.... you fight who you fight.......... wlad and vitali do just that, fight and defeat there opponets....

Comment

Neither of them are champions btw, and you don't have to be a champion to be on the p4p list. just a point.

They're not on the list cause someone/people think there's better p4p talent out there, simple enough.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
              because there supposely fighting "bums" when actually there fighting the best the heavyweight division has to offer, i mean its not there fault that there opponets suck.... you fight who you fight.......... wlad and vitali do just that, fight and defeat there opponets....
              You said it all right there, they're fighting bums, but that's all that are there. And no it's not their fault, but that's the reason they're not on the P4P list, and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                Neither of them are champions btw, and you don't have to be a champion to be on the p4p list. just a point.

They're not on the list cause someone/people think there's better p4p talent out there, simple enough.
                there not champions..... then what are they then

please enlighten me

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
                  You said it all right there, they're fighting bums, but that's all that are there. And no it's not their fault, but that's the reason they're not on the P4P list, and rightfully so.
                  i put "bums" as more of a sarcastic thing............................

1. are they bums,

2. are the klitschkos just better then everyone else, they make them look like bums.....

i go with option 2

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                    there not champions..... then what are they then

please enlighten me
                    Titlists.

~~~

Comment

Working...
                    X