No announcement yet.

George Lopez cracks me up!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
    Damnw here did you all see him at the weigh in? ESPN just showed dlh-pacquiao

Lopez is p4p number 1 funniest man alive
    He performed for like 30 minutes while the undercard fighter weighed themselves in and it was on Yahoo!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePen2 View Post
      I didn't watch the weigh-in, but that part about the latinos is SOOOOOOOOOOO true!

EVERYBODY in Puerto Rico has the black box hooked up...everybody!
      Haha funny. It was kinda messed up how it was biased against Pacquiao though.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bull View Post
        He performed for like 30 minutes while the undercard fighter weighed themselves in and it was on Yahoo!
        daaaaaaaaamn

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          **** was good at times but it draggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.
          yeah, it was long.. he started lagging it after a bit.. he was just trying to kill time you could tell.. I bet he was like wtf? hurry the **** up!

Comment

I agree it was definitely one of the most entertaining weigh ins I've ever seen.

Being from England I'm not hugely familiar with him and knowing he's Oscar's buddy I wasn't expecting much but thought he was very funny.

Trying to get people from the audience to come down and fight Hopkins

Comment

When Richard Schaeffer started talking, "Damn Richard that was boring as ****. I almost fell asleep. Anyone having sleeping problems went zzzzzzzzz right after he started talking. They should call you Richard 'Nyquil' Schaeffer." LOL, classic ****.

Comment

george lopez was quality
                great way to start a weigh in

Comment

Yea by far best weigh-in ever cause of Lopez. He's the only man that could have pulled off draggin the whole thing another extra 10 minutes because of ****ty ESPN takin its time to show the coverage of the weigh-in for DLH n Pac.

Comment

That ****** was a total dick.

Comment

i gotta pain in my shess and i cant breef

Comment

Working...
                      X