Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoud Mijares Retire now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I ever heard about Mijares was how slick of a boxer he was. He outboxed the great Jorge Arce and suddenly he's in p4p lists? Wow.

If you can't outbox Vic Darchinyan, who the **** can you outbox? The only guy easier to outbox on the planet is Jorge Arce

Comment

mijares shouldnt retire and to even suggest it is pretty stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        All I ever heard about Mijares was how slick of a boxer he was. He outboxed the great Jorge Arce and suddenly he's in p4p lists? Wow.

If you can't outbox Vic Darchinyan, who the **** can you outbox? The only guy easier to outbox on the planet is Jorge Arce
        An overhyped Mexican bum

Comment

why would he retire???

hes still young......

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
            why would he retire???

hes still young......
            cause hes mexican, the pinoys love to see mexicans lose..

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
              cause hes mexican, the pinoys love to see mexicans lose..
              Mijares should retire now.. He got demolished like a tomato can by a 1 dimensional bum

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post

Don't be such a dick mate. The guy had beaten a lot of great fighters and is a very solid, slick fighter. Darchinyan has obviously improved a great deal, and showed that he himself has improved on his defense and abilities greatly. If the only fight, if you've even seen that one, was Arce/Mijares then you have no idea how good he was. Maybe check out his other fights before going on your usual pathetic rant.

I think this showed that, despite what everyone said, this was obviously a bad style match up for Mijares and not Vic. Either way Vic has become much more than a simple one dimensional fighter. He showed both solid defense today and a great offense with more combinations and the good use of his right hand to confuse and distract Mijares for the left. Used the jab very well.

Comment

As far as we saw it, mijares has no answer to those telegraphic punches(obviously his known primary weapon) vic was throwing him all night. There must be something wrong with the people around him imo. in contrast juanma(vs pdl) and donaire did there homework well.

Comment

NO... But you should retire from posting on Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
                      fuking mexicant's..... the most annoying motha fukers in this country...
                      I never thought I'd ever agree with you. But, there's a first time for everything. Good analysis bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X