Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better chin? Margarito or Baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

margie's chin was cracked - there's no putting that **** together again; baldy.

a great gif would be of margaritos chin cracking ... hmm ...

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
      Baldomir easy. Vernon Forrest was hitting him with rockets and even he was unsettled by the little to no effect his power was having on Carlo. ****, Vernon even got some free shots one round and Baldy just acted like a fly was buzzing in front of him if anything.
      Jose Luis Cruz dropped Baldomir hard and Luciano Perez staggered him twice. Before the Mosley fight, I think Marg had the better chin. Right now, it's hard to say.

Comment

bALDIMIR WAS STOPPED BY THE DOCTOR ON CUTS EARLY ON.

Comment

Gotta go with Tony, he's takin on the harder hitters at WW.

Comment

tony.

if mosley landed that left hook flush 4-5 times on baldomir, he would crumble too.

mosley's left hook is killer!

Comment

Baldomir hasn't faced any huge punchers that I can remember. Marg smiled at Mosley, Cotto, and Cintron's best punches. It took hundreds of power punches for Mosley to take Marg out. Other than Judah, Baldy hasnt faced the same power.

Comment

lol@ these "baldomir easy" comments. you lot blatenly are just downplaying everything margarito has to offer since the handwrapping incident. "vernon forrest hit baldi with rockets" well i saw that fight, and altho he hit him with great shots, vernon his mayorga 10 times harder. you wanna talk about great chins mayorga took one of the flushest left hooks from one of the best left hookers in the game. but we arnt talking about mayorga, margartio taking flush punches from two knockout artists-cotto and kermit cintron and didnt blink...and that uppercut from clottey would of knocked a lot of people out. yes he was dropped earlyier in his career, but you cant count that he was a boy fighting grown men. baldi has a great chin, undoubltely, but he took flush punches from a guy whos always on his back foot, and not a known puncher, floyd knocks people out with accumulation, continually this was not a prime vernon, vernon connected with quite a few shots on sergio mora in the rematch..did he knock him out?-no.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  margie's chin was cracked - there's no putting that **** together again; baldy.

a great gif would be of margaritos chin cracking ... hmm ...
                  i agree, baldomir has never been KTFO

Comment

Margarito. He took Cotto, Williams, Clottey and Cintron shots like nothing. I really think Margarito expected to walk trough Mosley's shots but after 500 power shots like that anyone would've been dead.

Comment

Originally posted by ironalex View Post
                      lol@ these "baldomir easy" comments. you lot blatenly are just downplaying everything margarito has to offer since the handwrapping incident. "vernon forrest hit baldi with rockets" well i saw that fight, and altho he hit him with great shots, vernon his mayorga 10 times harder. you wanna talk about great chins mayorga took one of the flushest left hooks from one of the best left hookers in the game. but we arnt talking about mayorga, margartio taking flush punches from two knockout artists-cotto and kermit cintron and didnt blink...and that uppercut from clottey would of knocked a lot of people out. yes he was dropped earlyier in his career, but you cant count that he was a boy fighting grown men. baldi has a great chin, undoubltely, but he took flush punches from a guy whos always on his back foot, and not a known puncher, floyd knocks people out with accumulation, continually this was not a prime vernon, vernon connected with quite a few shots on sergio mora in the rematch..did he knock him out?-no.

It's not just that my friend. Vernon couldn't miss in that fight and Baldomir was NEVER even stunned over 12 rounds. He even took free shots like Mayorga. That is ridiculous. The Vernon that night would've knocked a lot of people out. The look on Forrest's face said as much when Baldo wasn't going down no matter what he did.

Oh, and Cintron is the KO artist not Cotto, but who cares, neither one can stop elite welters.

Comment

Working...
                      X