Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seating at Madison Square Garden???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the Garden on Cotto-Margarito II fight night and let me tell you. That place gets rocking! The atmosphere is very hard to put into words. You'll find all types of people too. The seats I bought were in the nose bleed but what we did is we got there early, waited an hour before the PPV (around 8) and moved down a few levels and scoped out some empty seats. Afterwards we went to the hot dog vendor down the block and saw Allen Medina who was just KO'd by Mike Lee on the untelevised undercard. He was cool and thanked us for coming out to see him lol

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      I went to the Garden on Cotto-Margarito II fight night and let me tell you. That place gets rocking! The atmosphere is very hard to put into words. You'll find all types of people too. The seats I bought were in the nose bleed but what we did is we got there early, waited an hour before the PPV (around 8) and moved down a few levels and scoped out some empty seats. Afterwards we went to the hot dog vendor down the block and saw Allen Medina who was just KO'd by Mike Lee on the untelevised undercard. He was cool and thanked us for coming out to see him lol
      Thanks bro, I'm really looking forward to being there. Would kill to see Cotto fight there though!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        That fight had a ridiculous atmosphere! One of the loudest live crowds youll ever see in the US

Comment

Working...
        X