Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What's in Store for Timothy Bradley this Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Yeah, I was going to mention your handle because i thought you told me you were from VA at one point. Where do you live in VA?
    In Norfolk right now, but I frequent the beach area a lot. I'm only here for another year though.

Comment

• Rome is from NY...

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Did you know Sweet Pea used to come to Oceana to play ball? Idk if he still does cause I haven't got a chance to catch him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Nah. I knew he was from Norfolk but I didn't know that he went to the base to play. That would be cool to meet him and see what he is up to now days.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          In Norfolk right now, but I frequent the beach area a lot. I'm only here for another year though.
          Are you in the military or college now?

Comment

Are you in the military or college now?
            College, but I commission at the end of this year into the Navy.

Comment

• Seriously last couple of pages take your **** elsewhere fellas

Comment

Yeah man, 5 minutes from Richmond in Hanover county. Just a little bit poor weather and everyone loses their mind.

Where are you in Richmond, the fan, southside?
                im in the fan people dont know how to drive down here to begin with but give them snow and its over thankfully its gone now and no one was out last night when i went out

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Rome is from NY...
                  Bradley has more fans on the east coast than he does on the west coast is what it's sounding like.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    College, but I commission at the end of this year into the Navy.
                    Nice, good luck with that - hope you get your choice of location.

Comment

• Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                      im in the fan people dont know how to drive down here to begin with but give them snow and its over thankfully its gone now and no one was out last night when i went out
                      I know, hate to see them in a big city like New York, Chicago or DC.

Comment

Working...
                      X